Callie x Agent4!Fem!Reader

dOn'T jUdGe mE oKaY (btw it's agent 4 again)

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

"Yeet!"

You screamed as loud as you could as you slammed down the Rainmaker on DJ Octavio's face. Marie was cheering from the background as DJ Octavio seemed to be passed out in the middle of the arena. Callie, now without the hypnoshades, came down from the truck with Marie and Sheldon on her heals.

"Agent 4!"

You turned your head at Marie, who was now running over to you. Or, as well as someone could with those shoes. Behind you though, Callie and Sheldon seemed to just stand there awkwardly.

"Sheldon! Get your clam ass over here!"

Callie seemed to move away awkwardly from you and Sheldon. She was very awkward right now. How do you talk to a ridiculously hot- skilled inkling like that?

"You too Callie! Come to meet your knight in shining armor!"

Your (E/C) glistened as Callie made her way over to you slowly. Your mouth broke out into a giant grin and you wrapped your arms around Callie. She seemed slightly flustered as she put her own hands around you as well.

<>~<>~<>~<>~After Everything<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Since you had defeated DJ Octavio, you would come by every now and then to Octo canon so that you could say hi to Marie and Callie. You learned about their show and how their name is the Squid Sisters.

You helped them understand all the new shopkeepers, Off the Hook, the new telephone, and even the new apps that were made. 

You explained how Grizzco was a company that defeated these giant fish monsters that seemed to be able to swim in water and even attacks inklings! Callie was fascinated by you, impressed by all you had done and how many great things you were able to accomplish. 

And here she was, crushing over a girl that had literally saved her from the tentacles of pure evil. She had never really crushed on someone else other than you. She didn't know what to do or say. She let out a breath as she planted her head on her bed face down. How could anyone so awesome like her?

Ironically, you had done the same thing at the same time for the same reason

<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!

lol, I have homework so this is all I'm going to do. bai