Marie x Fem!Agent4!Reader

///3rd person///

Marie was not very easily impressed.

She had more money that she knew what to deal with, a full family, (although Callie is missing), a big mansion, fans, and had her dream job. She has seen a lot of men and women alike try to flirt with her and impress her but none could even make her blush or even wink. She has denied countless dinners, night outs, and parties after she came out as bi.

So why the hell was some female inkling making her knees wobble and cause her to be intimidated?

The female inkling was in fact quite peculiar though. She had (c) tentacles in a cute short hairstyle while her eyes were a nice bright (e/c). She had a (shirt) and (shoes), making her seem even more intimidating. What was she doing that made Marie this way?

She was doing tricks on her skateboard.

Marie had always wanted to learn how. But let's be honest, she couldn't do it to save her life. After looking at her for a while, Marie decided to stop looking at her for too long. Since she did feel like if she stared any longer her cheeks might burn off. 

~~~~~Into the sewers~~~~~~

Marie was just standing still for a bit. She was desperately trying to figure out how she could find Callie again. She just didn't want her to get hurt after all. Marie let out a long sigh before she heard a soft and slightly melodic voice go,

"H-Hello"

*Well sh*t that was adorable*

Marie turned around to see the very squid that had previously made her feel queasy. She just stood there for a while before the squid began walking towards her a little bit.

"Are you alright"

*Dangit do something Marie!*

"I feel quite well with you here sweetie~"

Marie the internally slapped herself repeatedly, not letting her smirk fall though. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lol i swear i'm nOrMaL

heh~

PEACE! -drop the mic- I'M OUT 

~MC_Princess