Hachi x Agent 3!Reader

lol i forgot the request so have this, also I think his name was Hachi?... R.I.P me and forgetting requests. Also, keep in mind, this is a ONESHOT book. Meaning that my stories will be focused on the characters themselves and will not be purely on one ship. I will put other relationships in the background, but nothing more than that. You will see more content from that ship if it influences the story however. That's it :D (and gender neutral again)

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

"Goggles!"

You waved your hand to call over your close friend as Rider continued to slurp his drink. Obviously trying hide his blush. Though you and the rest of your friends already knew about his attraction to him. It was REALLY obvious.

"Hey guys!"

You watched as Googles made his way over. While Rider was still diverting his eyes,  you noticed a small boy who seemed to be hiding behind Goggles. The boy seemed to have... different hair?... And his ears weren't pointed...

In fact you could've sworn you've met him before.

The rest of the table seemed to be confused as well. Goggles coughed and moved aside so we could look at him better.

"Uh- guys this is Hachi... I met him next to Grizzco, I don't think he knew what he was doing so I offered to give him some help."

The rest of the table just sort of froze in place. This was Inkopolis, though the city was kind of big, it was pretty rare to meet someone new. Not to mention this area was famous, so it was pretty much impossible for someone to not know what Grizzco is. With all those ads too.

Your thoughts were soon interrupted by (Mama) Army as Hachi started playing with his fingers. (This sentence doesn't make sense but just ignore it :P)

"Why does he look different?"

Aloha nodded,

"Yea why are his tentacles facing the other way, and shouldn't his ears be pointy?"

It clicked. 

Your eyes widened, wasn't this Agent 8?

'Damn I forgot he looked this fine'

"Um, about that..."

Goggles pulled out his phone and showed us the newest update from Off the Hook.

"Haven't you heard?"

"Heard... what?..."

Mask moved his head to look over at Hachi and Goggles. The conversation finally getting his attention.

"Octolings are here!"

Rider immediately grabbed his weapon and held it towards, about to take a swing. Giving him a stern glare on his face, he said,

"Is he dangerous then?"

You stood in between Hachi and Army, Goggles just staring at you in awe.

"Calm down Rider! He didn't do anything!"

Rider gave him a final look before putting away his weapon and moving just a little bit closer to Goggles. You shook your head and moved to get closer to Hachi. Hachi, who had just watched for the whole time, seemed to grow tense after placing your hand on his shoulder. Sensing this, you whispered,

"Remember me?..."

Hachi looked at you in confusion before widening his eyes and nodding. With a reassuring squeeze, you moved him towards the group. 

"I think we should give him a chance, after all, the war was years ago"

Mask nodded, 

"Yes, we don't...have a...reason to be...honest"

Aloha looked over at Army,

"What do you think honey?"

You saw Rider roll his eyes, obviously not appreciating the obvious relationship between them.

Army rolled his eyes,

"I don't see anything wrong..."

Hachi smiled a little, relieved that they hadn't rejected him or something like that. But instead, accepted. He gave you a little smile before sitting down between Mask and yourself, then followed by the group talking, as if Hachi had been with them for years.

                                                          <>~<>~<>Time Skip<>~<>~<>

Just before the sunset, the quad split ways, everyone ready to sleep. Hachi and you were left alone. Not that you were complaining or anything. You turned to Hachi, noticing that he was looking at you. With a smile, you placed your hand on his shoulder. 

"So, where are you going next?"

Hachi looked at you for a second,

"I'm not sure... I didn't really think this far..."

You smiled walking up ahead. Hachi merely looking at your back in confusion. Rolling your eyes, you called him over with your finger.

"You weren't expecting me to leave you here right? You can sleep at my place."

Hachi smiled and took your hand, hiding a small smile.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

I didn't read the request so imma go do that now