Emperor x Fem!Reader

*swoons* look at him! Hawt is an understatement here. BTW do any of you have a favorite weapon? Not specifically, but as in, brushes, rollers, buckets, that sort of thing? I love buckets. Lol, that sounded weird but seriously BUCKETS FOR THE WIN.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

"(Y/N)? Do you have those brushes I asked for?"

"Coming up Sheldon!"

You ran quickly with the handlebars for the Octo Brush Sheldon was working on. Why? Let me explain. 

You were Sheldon's assistant of course! You loved building weapons and you helped him build and even come up with ideas for new weapons. Well, he did most of the designing but he usually listened to what weapons, and supers it should have. You and Sheldon seemed to have a sort of Best Friend-Father relationship. He was around 20 (*(*(I think?)*)*) and you were around teenage years ((( are you? ))). He was really close to you and you could rely on him for a lot. Like your paychecks.

Right now Sheldon was placing the new handle on the brush. You moved your sweat out of your forehead and moved some of your (T/S) (I/C) of your face. Sheldon gave the brush a satisfied smile as he handed it to the inkling in front of him. The inkling seems to be very energetic as they swung the brush around. She passed the payment over to Sheldon as she walked to the lobby. Her feet seemed to be bouncing as she made her way over.

"You okay (Y/N)?"

You looked over at Sheldon. The clam man had his worried eyes scan your face, looking for any kind of well, emotion in it. You smiled, but it was wary. You had been working your but off lately, and you weren't doing the best. It's not that you didn't like it, it was that you just really liked doing it. You wanted to do it the best you could!

"Go."

Your eyes snapped up at Sheldon. His arms were on his waist as he gestured towards the door. You just stood there. Mouth wide as he was early kicking you out of the shop. Your face must've made it obvious because he sighed and looked you in the eye.

"(Y/N), you are my only employee, you want to know why?"

You nervously placed with your fingers as Sheldon crossed his arms, obviously wanting an answer.

"Why?"

"You somehow can do the job that 3 people can do."

You moved up a bit, shocked. You knew you liked work, but damn that was a whole lot to ink about. Did you really do so much?..."

"I want you to take a break (Y/N)."

A small gasp made its way on your mouth.

"But I have so many ideas-"

Your argument was stopped when a yellow inkling made his way to the counter. In less than a second, you stood at the counter. Though you could Sheldon's groan. You tightened your uniform quickly before finally looking up at your customer.

Instantly, you recognized him as Emperor. The leader of the best team in the world! In your opinion anyway. You always thought that he was amazing. How perfectly he used the moveset that you had chosen as a young squidling yourself. 

His eyes were pretty much checking you out. Your knees felt a little weak under his gaze, to be honest. His yellow sharp eyes, his dreamy side-swept hair, his-

"Hello?"

You blinked. Had you seriously not said anything this entire time? Smooth. Smooth like butter.

"I-I'm sorry Emperor! Or is that what I should call you? I-I'm sorry-"

He was watching as a swarm of redness crawled on to your neck before reaching your face. He couldn't keep himself from looking at your boobs a little though. Quite adorable really. He coughed awkwardly before moving his eyes to your chest and taking in a quick shaky breath.

"I need you to fix this"

You nodded. You knew that was what he needed. Why would he need another weapon? It only made sense to you really.

Sheldon had walked away as soon as you took a glance at Emperor. He knew you could fix it yourself. He left a small note on his counter and gathered his stuff to get ready to depart.

Anyway, you grabbed one of his dualies that he had placed on the counter. His voice was silky as he continued to talk.

"This one doesn't seem to shoot anymore. The trigger must be broken I believe."

You giggled. Amateur.

"Actually it seemed that you simply dislocated it. You must've grabbed it too tight and squeezed it oo much."

Emperor raised his eyebrow as a smirk grew across his face.

"That's what she said~"

Your cheeks flamed up more, (if that was possible) when you fell back on to a box of extra ink tanks. You groaned as you opened your eyes to see Emperor attempting to grab your hand. You simply smiled at the gesture before picking yourself up.

All it took was another look at EMperor when you coughed once and picked up his one broken dualie. 

"I'll be right back"

Emperor felt a smile tugging at his lips as he watched you leave.

He was definitely going to keep you around.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

OK, this came later than expected. Sorry 'bout that. Please make sure to stay tuned for the Mask x depressed reader up next!