N-Pacer x Reader

I'm back baby! Whoooooooooooooooooo! And merry Inkmas! ^w^

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

N-Pacer found herself in a very stressing situation. She was currently in one of Sheldon's practice rooms. Sitting on the floor with her charger on her lap. Quietly attempting to clean the scope as her mind began racing.

'What in the world did you do?'

She began scrubbing furiously as she felt her chest crimple in guilt. She knew that she had to do what she did. But that didn't seem to be helping her at all.

A couple of days ago, N-Pacer had broken up with you. She really loved you too. She remembered your face falling as she began walking away from you. The only real reason that she ended your relationship was for her team's sake.

She knew that her team hardly won their last match by 2.3%. Emperor had freaked out and forced all of them to double their training times and work even harder. N-Pacer hardly had any time to be with you anymore. She was always frustrated that she couldn't give you the affection and love that you truly deserved. 

One day, she had come back from a particularly difficult training session. Eging Jr was mainly goofing off while Emperor was shouting orders at everyone. She had tripped and missed more shots than she expected and Prince just couldn't seem to pull himself together as he began crying in the middle of the match from pure pressure.

N-Pacer had thrown the door open and barged in. You had then jumped up from your spot on the couch as you scurried your way over to her. 

"Are you okay?..."

N-Pacer sneered as she crossed her arms.

"Do I look okay!?"

You flinched as you took a step back. N-Pacer had taken a step forward. Her voice had been laced with anger as she then turned around and started to make her way out of your shared apartment. You had then stood in front of her and screamed at her.

"Where are you going?!"

N-Pacer moved you out of her way and continued her walk. Right before she left the apartment though, she turned around and answered your question.

"I was here for 5 seconds and I'm already on my way out. I just wanted to sit down and relax, but you had to open your damn mouth!"

You blinked as you slowly moved back. She was clearly not in the spot to reason with at the moment. You figured you could get a word in when she began to talk again.

"How the hell am I supposed to be with someone who doesn't even calm me down?!"

Trembling, you tried to talk again when she left her spot next to the door and walked up to your face.

"How can I be with someone so weak that they can't even argue?!"

"Yea, I think we'd be better without each other! Since you can't even stand your own ground!"

A single tear fell down your eyes as she continued to scream at your face for a couple more minutes. She only stopped when she realized you were sobbing. She blinked out of her angry state and attempted to hug you.

"Oh god, (Y/N) I'm so sorry, you know I didn't mean it though right?"

You moved her arms with your trembling ones and spoke in the softest voice she had ever heard.

"P-Please just go..."

N-Pacer gripped her charger and threw it across the training room. She punched the wall in frustration as she recalled all the events of that dreadful.

'What the hell did I do?'

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Ok, the plot line was very messy but I'm literally half-awake right now so I'll fix it later. Hope ya' like it.