Skull x Short!Reader

So, Wattpad deleted my chapters... so I wrote them again. (((They're not as good as the last ones though...)) TT .TT +Gender Neutral

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

"You guys ready?"

You were currently in the lobby for a Ranked battle with some of your friends. Against who you may ask? Why the famous (and hot) Skull!

Or your boyfriend whichever one you like. *wink*

Your team all nodded and picked up their weapons. One of them though, tapped your shoulder to get your attention.

"What is it (T/1)?"

(T/1) held a monotone expression as he pointed at the board. Written very clearly in the middle of the board, you could see the words,

///Rainmaker///

(T/2) suddenly made her way over to you and (T/1) with a sudden jump in her steps.

"What are you guys talking about?"

You slumped your shoulders as you feel in her embrace. She let out a small chuckle. She patted your smol head and looked over at (T/1).

"What did you do?"

(T/1) answered with a flat tone,

"Rainmaker"

(T/2) let out a huge laugh as she attempted to hold back a snort. You sneered and crossed your arms.

"Stop it!"

Your teammates continued to laugh, (T/3) eventually chuckling themselves. You sighed. It wasn't your fault what happened last time!

Last time you and your team played Rainmaker, you went up against a really strong opponent. You spread out and made sure that everyone was in position. Since you got bored though, you went up to the Rainmaker and took it the minute your team destroyed the bubble thing. (((What is it called again?))) Your teammates just shrugged and began to form around you to protect the Rainmaker. Reaching the goal, you were about to slam the Rainmaker down, something happened. When you raised your hands above your head with the Rainmaker, your small frame just moved backward. ANd every since that day, your friends have made fun of your short and ridiculously lightweight.

You crossed your arms in frustration, but before you could even say anything, you felt yourself being lifted up. Turning your head, you saw familiar purple eyes staring back at you.

You felt a grin take over your face as you turned yourself around and gave him a big hug.

"Skull-y!"

You saw a small blush bloom on his cheeks as he hugged you back tightly. The moment was ruined as you heard the fangirl (and fanboy) giggles from behind you. You stuck your tongue back at them and continued snuggling up to Skull's chest.

Skull rolled his eyes and patted your back.

Eventually, you remembered that you had a game against another team... in 2 minutes. Your teammates had been the ones to wake you up from the small cuddling session with Skull.

"Hmm?"

"(Y/N)! The match! Now!"

Without saying goodbye, your ushed out of Skull's arms and into your closet, not stopping for anything.

Sadly, Skull was left standing in the lobby. Confused and cold from the lack of your body heat.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

I hoped you guys enjoyed. Keep in mind that next up is Gloves x Male!Reader