Mask x Depressed!Reader

OK, OK. I forgot to write this before, so I'm going to do this now. BTW this is more of a Heartbroken reader, but I am too tired and brain dead to think so yea. ~(^w^)~ Oh, and Because you deserve happiness you amazing reader, (B/N) isn't for Boyfriend's name, it stands for Bitch name.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

All you could feel was a sharp pain erupting from your chest.

It was almost like the world was losing its color. Tears falling down your face like soft rain. Warm, almost sticky tears clouding your vision as your knees suddenly became weaker. What did you do wrong? Was it your fault?

Let me explain.

You were going over to (B/N)'s house, one hand holding a batch of cookies and the other holding your (F/W). Since it was Saturday, you figured that the two of you could enjoy a little bit of Turf War and some sandwiches from Crusty Sean's food truck.

It was supposed to be a perfect day. Yet, everything seemed to go downhill from there.

Opening the door with a spare key to your (girlfriend/boyfriend/partner)'s apartment, your face dropped almost immediately. Their arms were surrounding a naked inkling's back as she moaned into his mouth. She only continued to kiss harder as your now ex-partner, bit her neck.

Your hands dropped your batch of cookies immediately. They both jumped at the sound and the girl scurried over to grab a blanket and wrapped herself. They seemed to try to reach out for you, but you were smart enough to grab your weapon and get as far away as you could.

You weren't sure where you could go through. Your phone was dead and you forgot which part of the city you were in. It didn't necessarily help that your tears were practically covering your vision like a blanket. Just as you were about to break down again, you spotted a familiar house. Mask's house of course. Or apartment in this case. You trudged your way over. Cuddling into your jacket for the cold air that didn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. You picked up your hand and knocked on the door. 

<>~<>

Mask was pacing through his room. He had a crush on you even before you dated that little twerp and he was still upset about it. He knew that even he wasn't the best for you, but an inkling can dream. Not to mention his uncanny sickness. So, rage an all, he was about to start beating himself over the fact you didn't earn your affection, he heard the door ring.

He walked down the stairs slowly. Obviously not feeling up to it. The moment he saw your face though, he could himself between sadness and anger.

You were shaking from head to toe. Your eyes seemed slightly darker than they were before. Smile gone, now faced with a depressing smile. You didn't even have to say anything. Because Mask had already wrapped his warm-ish arms over you.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Not my best, but I think it was good. Next up is going to be the Mask x Hacker reader. Luckily, I already have a plot in mind, so this shouldn't be as hard. And I promise for it to be longer. Yay!

And thanks for the views. (/._.)/ I wasn't expecting it but I'm grateful anyway!

                                                                                                                                ~Pearl Ya girl. (Lol I dunno)