Emperor x Shy!Innocent!Reader

Update time! I decided to make the story based around different parts of your relationship if that makes sense. The first part is how you meet and so on. I figured this could make it easier for me to write it. And I decided to add some spucy spice. Quote Unquote from the request. Let's get started! uwu. I think I made this gender-neutral BTW. If you see anything that ISN'T gender neutral could you let me know?

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>Meeting<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

You had recently been told by your friend Mask that there was a battle going on between Goggle's team and Emperor's. Being very good friends with Goggle you decided to go to encourage him. You knew that the chances of winning were low, but you didn't care.

You were always loyal to the end.

Through a very complicated procedure of finding your shirt, you had forgotten to grab your banner with all of Goggle's team on it. You worked on it for weeks! Guess that was that. You dashed your way through the crowd of Emperor fans making their way to the game.

It wasn't until you noticed why the crowd that you figured you should hurry up. Emperor was here! You know that you were on Team Goggles, but Emperor was the only autograph you needed to complete your collection!

Emperor was giving out autographs to his fans when he saw your face. Innocence was his only thought when your face seemed to turn immediately happy. Your eyes seemed to gleam and your mouth gave the sweetest, softest, smile he had ever had the privilege to encounter.

Standing in a line towards his team for autographs. Convenient. Making his way out of the crowd, and the immense amount of fangirls. (and fanboy's *cough*)

"Who might your name be?~"

(((Am I the only one who can imagine Emperor being British? Just me? OK...)))

You blushed as Emperor put an arm around you. This was easily the most affection you had ever received that wasn't from friends or family.

"M-My name is (Y/N)...

<>~<>~<>~<>He Asks You Out<>~<>~<>~<>

You had known Emperor for some time now. Well, only five weeks, but to the both of you,  it felt as if you had known each other your entire lives. Through this time, you had gotten crushes on each other. You were more subtle than Emperor though. Like now, you were in your apartment when you heard the doorbell ring.

Who could it possibly be? *sarcasm*

You opened the door without hesitation. Emperor smirked as he made his way inside your house and made himself comfortable on one of your couches. You stumbled a little as you made your way over to him.

"How have you been sweetheart?"

You winked at you. Let's be honest though, you kind of melted a little.

"I-I told you I d-didn't like that nick-nickname"...

Emperor raised an eyebrow (((is it an eyebrow though?))) 

"Your face says the opposite babe."

You looked at your reflection on a convenient mirror you had nearby. Your face seemed to have a small, subtle smile and your face was as red as a salty player's.

"Y-You can't call me th-that"

Emperor made a fake pout as he looked in your direction.

"Why not honey?"

You blushed harder. 

"It makes us sound like we're dating or something."

Emperor, to your surprise, got up and walked in your direction, a smirk on his lips. You nervously stood there like the little bean you were.

"W-What are you doing"

Emperor took your hand and placed a soft kiss on it. You felt your breath hitch as you heard what he said next.

"Will you go on a date with me then?"

His voice sounded like silk in your ears. You couldn't feel but feel a little dizzy as you responded.

"Of course Emperor."

To be honest, though, he felt a little proud that he gave you enough confidence to say an entire sentence without you stuttering he had to admit it, you were pretty cute anyway. Right after he heard your response, he lifted you up bridal style and carried you out.

"Emperor!" W-What do you think you're do-do-doing?"

"Taking my (girlfriend/boyfriend/partner) to dinner."

 *Blushing intensifies*

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>You kiss/Make-Out<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

(((Let's see if I can do this shit!)))

You and Emperor were watching a movie when Emperor suddenly decided to move over so he could have a good angle to cuddle you with. You, being a pure innocent child who takes a bath in holy water every day, took this as nothing more than a peaceful and cute cuddling time with Emperor.

But OHOHOHO he had VERY different plans.

You moved closer to Emperor as you felt his lips cover yours. This wasn't the first time you kissed, so you thought nothing more of it. It wasn't until you felt his hands roam around your body.

A small moan left your mouth as he licked your bottom lip, asking for dominance. You didn't really know what was happening so you just ignored it. Emperor was very upset though. He squeezed your thighs and as soon as you had squealed, he let his tongue inside your mouth and explored as much as he could.

You were a moaning mess. Even though it was just a small make-out session, you were already anticipating more. Emperor was about to take it to a higher level when Goggles, Rider, Mask, Army, Prince, and their individual teams came into the room. Rider was the only one who spoke up out of everyone else in the room.

"I would recommend only doing that in the bedroom you know."

This comment was followed by Army though.

"nO (Y/N) yOu aRe tOo yOuNg aNd iNnOcEnT fOr tHiS"

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Confirmed that Army is the mother of the entire manga. Thank you.

*bows*

Sorry for the late update BTW.