Rider x Fem!Reader (Part 2)

is it just me or is rider fReAkInG hOt

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

"Why?"

Army and (Y/N) looked at me as if I was crazy.

"So you didn't hear me I assume?"

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall. (Y/N) raised an eyebrow at me. She better not get too cocky now. I felt the edges of my mouth attempt to lift up into a smirk at her cocky state. I could make sure that she didn't stay cocky for too long.

"I guess I didn't Army"

Army sighed. It seemed he really didn't want to deal with me today. 

"I decided that a good course of action would be for us to form a sort of alliance between our two teams. I wanted you to train with (Y/N) Chan. I was going to train with (T/1), Aloha was going to be paired up with (T/2) and so forth."

"So I'm stuck with Shorty here until?..."

"I-I'm not that short!"

"Until I say so Rider."

I was about to roll my eyes again when the idea hit me. I was going to be with (Y/N) for a long time. I smirked and made my way over to (Y/N). She seemed almost nervous as I crossed my arms and checked her out a little.

She was pretty attracting, to be honest. With her (T/C) (H/S) and decent boobs-

"What are you doing?"

I was knocked out of my thoughts by (Y/N)'s voice. I could almost hear Army's smirk from behind me as I stuttered out a quick reply.

"N-Nothing"

Damn that stutter.

"She smiled and stuck out her hand. 

"I hope to enjoy our time together Rider."

A sincere smile crept on my face as I shook her hand.

"I hope so too (Y/N)"

<>~<>~<>1 month later<>~<>~<>

I swung my Gold Dynamo Roller as hard as I could at (Y/N). I knew she was going to dodge it anyway. She moved out of the way and threw a bomb at me. I tried to move just in time but I found myself cornered. I growled as I hit the floor with my weapon. I tried swimming away but she just threw another bomb at me. I made my around her and swung again. This time she tripped and I was able to injure her just a little. She used her super and I did my best to make my way away from her. I was just hiding in my ink in a corner when I saw her coming closer.

I was about to swing my roller again when I tripped like an idiot on top of her. She tried to move away back to her weapon as I held her arms down a little. She glanced up at me. Her blush was adorable.

"What are you doing Rider?"

"Nothing yet doll"

I watched as her face seemed to slowly turn a bright shade of red. I decided that I should probably get up again before she blew up or something. I picked up my roller and started making my way over to the door of the training room when she went over and grabbed the sleeve of my jacket.

I glanced over to see that her face was slightly hidden by her hair. She looked down a little before bringing her eyes back up at me. 

"Where are you going Rider?"

I looked at her curiously, "Why do you ask?"

She let go of my sleeve and looked back up at me. Her eyes were filled with determination as she raised her voice just a little.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to get some food from Crusty Sean's food truck?..."

My face was now covered in a giant smile. I knew that I was smiling like an idiot and probably looked like one too but right now I didn't really care.

"Of course doll"

I went down to grab her hand as I lead her out of the training room all the way to the food truck. She seemed to be enjoying her time with me as we sat down and ate our really greasy sandwiches. We talked for hours about stuff that was just on our minds. She told me about how she met all of her teammates.

How (T/1) had been completely new to this place and had needed a place to stay. (Y/N) was more than happy to give her a home.

(T/2) had lived a really hard life making him so jumpy at all times. (T/3) was surprisingly insecure and he was really only his true self with them.

She talked about them like they were her own family. Her eyes were filled with a certain gleam as she continued to chew enthusiastically.

 It was almost 9:42 pm before I realized that I had to get going. She seemed slightly disappointed. So was I actually, but I knew we couldn't be together all the time. She gave me a quick hug as I made my way over to my apartment. Though all night I just couldn't seem to get rid of the small smile on my face.

<>~<>~<>A couple of weeks later<>~<>~<>

"So you want to them now?"

(Y/N) nodded. We've been dating for a while now and she wanted to tell her team and my team the news. I was slightly skeptical about it though. My hands squeezed hers as I let out a shaky breath. 

"OK, let's invite them over."

"Thanks, babe!"

She kissed my cheek as she went over to call them over. I felt my face lift up into another dorky smile. How is it possible that this inkling could bring me so much joy?"

<>~<>~<>A couple of hours later<>~<>~<>

"What?!"

I grimaced as Aloha started jumping up and down on my coach.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

Army was currently smirking to himself. I really owed him a thank you for what he did. Without him, I probably wouldn't have met (Y/N) Chan.

Mask and Skull seemed slightly taken back at this. My other team members were all just standing there in shock. Was it that surprising?

I was about to walk away when I was suddenly smothered by hugs and Congratulation's from my friends. (Y/N) was just watchingas her team members were all discussing stuff I couln't hear right now. She looked at me for a bit and gave me smile. I felt myself relax a little.

Everything was going to be all right wasn't it?