Rider x Fem!Reader

Who should I do after Rider? Or should I do a part 2? I am confuzzled.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Good match guys!"

You high-fived your teammates. You had just defeated a super strong team in a game of Turf War by only 2 percent! What can you say, no one could defeat your fabulous team!

You, the (W/N) main. You could splat enemies using your incredible aim. 1v1 was your specialty! Though you were very bad at escaping bombs.

(T/1), the user of the Custom E-Liter 4k. Being an octoling though, she was sometimes underestimated. She could snipe any inkling or octoling so fast they couldn't see a thing. She was very clumsy, unfortunately, and could end up falling off so many places instead of actually helping us.

(T/2) was the little brother of the gang! He used the Sorella Brella and couldn't understand dirty jokes to save his life. He was very timid and scared to just rush in but was very silent making him the best inkling to be the best one to be sent to infiltrate the enemies base.

(T/3). The user of the InkBrush. He was the flirt of the group. And the leader as well. He was often caught teasing the opponents. And pissing them off of course. It was very amusing, to be honest.

Together, you could lift up each other's weaknesses and wreck everyone else! You were climbing the ranks of both Turf War and popularity. It would be impossible for Rider not to know who you were. 

You and your team were just sitting by Crust Sean's food truck when you heard the deafening sound of fangirl's screeching in your ear. You were about to run away when you realized that the screaming wasn't for your team at all.

"Oh, my cod Rider in here!"

"He's so edgy and handsome!"

"Rider! Rider! Rider!"

"Can I have a hug?!"

"What are you doing around here Rider?~"

You rolled your eyes as (T/2) was standing sitting there awkwardly, he hated being near so many people. But what caught your attention was that all of your teammates were now looking at you in horror. You raised an eyebrow, obviously confused until you saw what they were looking at.

Rider was standing high and mighty behind you. His arms were crossed, obviously trying to be intimidating.

"(Y/N) Chan was it?"

You stood up from your chair and looked Rider in the eye. Though it was a little bit of a challenge since he was a good 5 inches taller than you. He had a smirk in his face that made your knees feel a little weak, but you knew it would be dumb to let him know that.

"Yes, it is."

You kept your face in a smile, though your entire body was just begging to crumple under his heavy gaze.

"Oh no he's hot," you thought.

Rider seemed to be slightly annoyed as if he was wanting something a little more than just a blank expression.

"Come with me"

You blinked.

"WHAT?!?!?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

(Rider's perspective)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I sighned. Obviously she would respond this way.

Army-Kun had sent me over here so I could bring (Y/N)-Chan to him. He said that he wanted to tell her something or some shit like that.

(Y/N) was now looking at me very confused. Most of the crowd had already left since nothing exciting was really happening. 

I decided to look at her teammates before she came back to her senses. All I saw was a male inkling looking at me with a smirk, almost like he was trying to read me. Another inkling seemed so scared of me that he was hiding behind some female octoling that was looked as if she was trying not to listen in.

"WHAT?!"

Ah yes, the inkling I was taking with me. She had a simple (H/S) that seemed to bring out her (E/C) in a nice way. She was really pretty. I give her that.

"Come on!"

I was already fed up with her so I just grabbed her hand and pulled her all the way to the private match that Amry made so we could meet there.

She was still mesmerized and had said nothing all the way here. What could she possibly be thinking about?

"Here you go Army"

We met in the middle of MakoMart, the only map available for us to use. Army was writing in his notebook like always. I scoffed. What a nerd.

"Ah, took you long enough. Hello (Y/N)-Chan"

I looked over at (Y/N) she was about to say something when Army threw her his N-Zap. She blinked and quickly grabbed his weapon and dropping her own.

Army smiled and went jumped of the gray block thing he was on. 

"Do you know why you're here?"

(Y/N)-Chan seemed perplexed but answered anyway.

"No, sir."

"Call me Army and give me back my N-Zap"

She tossed him the weapon and picked up her own.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on my Gold Dynamo Roller, debating if I should leave or not. 

"Rider? Did you hear me?"

I looked at him and sneered. 

"Does it look like I'm paying attention idiot?"

Army signed and answered but my attention was elsewhere. (Y/N) was giggling. It was pretty adorable how her eyes were slightly sparkling and her smile attempting to hold in a full laughter. I was sure my face was slightly red so I looked back at Army as he said,

"You and (Y/N) are going to be hanging out with each other for a while."