Pearl x Fem!Reader (Re-write)

<>

The re-write mother fuckeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrs

+Agent 3 and Agent 4 are like best friends shush 

Also-also the debate of Tits vs Ass, the answer is thighs :)

<>

This is war. You send Pearl a wink and make your move. Betrayal is something done sometimes, and now it is necessary. Marina could only gasp, as Callie smirked.

"How DARE you!"

In the middle of the table, was a big fat Black-+4 card. 

Marina groaned as she fell back into the carpet, leaving you and Pearl to cheer as she collected her own cards. But that wasn't all. Callie was now winning. Well, she wasn't really winning, it was more of Marie moving around the room and telling Callie what cards she had. 

But no, you and Pearl had a war to win. The game had gotten so intense that even Agent 3 had raised an eyebrow. He leaned over, "Uh, you know this is a game. . .right?"

You and the team turned to look him in the eye.

Agent 3 flinched and went over to Agent 8 and Agent 4.

It was now Callie's turn, and all eyes were either on their own cards or on Callie. 

<>3 minutes later<>

"Cod dAMNIT!"

You slammed your now 14 cards face-down on the table as Marina used her final card.  Pearl grumbled and laid across your lap, face pressed against her limited addition DJ_Dedf1sh (haha follow her) pillow. "Mffm nogh furr (Y/N)" she grumbled.

Laughing, you picked her up and cleaned up the game for her. "It is fair Pearlie, you're just a sore loser-" your speech was interrupted as Pearl threw a pillow at your face. 

The room was quiet as the pillow hit the ground. Marina smirked and picked up her own pillow, the squid sisters and Agent 8 following. Agent 3 silently went to the corner of the room with Agent 4. The two just rolled their eyes and began their own non-chaotic card game.

But you? You were ready for war.

Pearl grinned, making her way over to you as you stood side-by-side. Callie and Marie stuck together as Agent 8 and Marina made themselves their own group.

Everyone nodded at each other, and suddenly. . .

"SQUID SISTERS FOR THE WIN!"

"ONWARDS OCTOS!"

". . .should we have a name?"

Your comment was swallowed by the roar of battle as feathers and cards flew around the room. Marina and Marie were having some sort of mental fight as you and Pearl took on Agent 8. And despite his thin frame, was easily taking the both of you on. His voice was haughty as he commented on your stances, "You know I beat a human-phone thing right? What makes you think I'd lose to-"

Suddenly, Pearl was behind him, using her shorter frame to trip him and 'bop' him on the head. Agent 8 pretended to choke as Agent 3 and Agent 4 only shrugged in his direction. 

You linked your arms with Pearl's, the two of you basking in your victory. You stopped to give a quick kiss on Pearl's cheek, and continued on your pillow-massacre.