Army x Reader

Gender um, neutral. . .

Yeah. . . sorry I've been writing on ao3 lately so that's been going on lol

I'm gonna make a Fire Emblem book btw

Also, I gave 'em "better" personalities.

<>~<>~<>

"Attention!"

Army's voice ranged out throughout Urchin Underpass. B-Sailor looked up from cleaning his splatterscope with a sigh as he shook W-Sailor awake. Octarian Jacket was already next to Army, ready to hear his instructions.

"As you might know. . ." Army trailed off, "We have been invited to a competition, I will be choosing one of my best, to go up against, uh, myself" 

"That doesn't make sense. . ." B-Sailor mumbled under his breath. Octarian Jacket glared at B-Sailor. "You know you shouldn't be interrupting Army!" B-Sailor rolled his eyes and went back to cleaning his weapon. Octarian Jacket began glaring at B-Sailor as W-Sailor stepped in between them. "Now now, we can settle this, we just need to calm down a little, Army what were you saying?" 

Army scoffed and continued talking. "Aloha, Skull, Mask and I will be going up against one of you in a game of turf war." Army coughed. "After we all pick 1 person from our teams, we will go against them make sense?" 

B-Sailor raised his hand. "What happens if you and your team beat us?" Army rolled his eyes. "We're obviously going to beat you, we just want to see who can get the most amount of kills"

Octarian Jacket frowned. "I'm sorry Army could you please explain on the killing part?" W-Sailor smiled and nudged Octarian Jacket, "He means that whoever gets the most kills will win!" "Then what?" Amry smiled as he held his face in his hands, "If the person from your team gets more kills against us we get. . .a bonus!" W-Sailor smiled. "What kind of party!?" Army crossed his arms and smiled, "A pizza party paid by the others!"

B-Sailor sighed. "And let me guess, you want to invite (Y/N)?" Army hid his blush behind a cough. "I have no idea what you mean by that!" B-Sailor scoffed and stood up. Walking towards Army, he leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Then why are you still sitting on (Y/N)'s lap?"

Silence. 

Proud of himself, he waved you goodbye and left. Octarian Jacket and W-Sailor stood there with their mouths open.

You wrapped your hands around Army tighter as he laughed awkwardly. Looking over at Octarian Jacket, he mumbles quietly, "Would you represent my team?" Nodding, Octarian Jacket calmly picked up her stuff and left. W-Sailor glanced around, blushed lightly, and left.

"At least it wasn't Rider who came in. . .?" you said.

<>~<>~<>

*Somewhere far away*

"Hey you alright Rider?"

*sneeze*

"I don't know, a sneeze just came over me. . . I must be turning into Mask or something."

Goggles laughed. "Maybe it's just (Y/N) complaining about you again"

Rider scoffed, "We may be best friends but we don't complain about the other that much"

<>~<>~<>

*Somewhere else*

"Mask you good?"

Mask nodded in Aloha's direction. "I. . .don't know. . .why. . .I must be. . .getting sick. . ."

Aloha rolled his eyes, "You're always sick Mask"

<>~<>~<>~<>

Honestly, I just wanted to write about Army's friends lol.