Aloha x Fem!Reader

lol, I don't remember what the request was so I guessed the gender. Also, it's good to be back!

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

"It's ok (Y/N), they didn't even deserve you anyway."

You continued your sobbing. Army's words not soothing you in the slightest. Earlier in the day, your team just left you. The memory caused you to sob harder if that was possible anyway. Army got up to make you some hot chocolate. Knowing you needed your space. 

Just being alone caused you to have unwanted flashbacks of the day before.

You were going over to your team's weekly hang out section at the Shoal. You knew your boyfriend was going to be there, he was the leader of the team after all. With a bounce in your step, you made your way over to your team. 

Immediately, you could see how nervous they were. Your boyfriend was awkwardly looking around as if looking for a way out of this situation. You ignored it and continued to grab on to his arm. 

"Hey, guys!"

You smiled. Usually, you were more laid-back. But for you, it felt like something really good was going to happen.

(((Obviously not but you already know that.)))

Your teammates all looked down nervously. The didn't begin talking until,

"Hello, Team!"

You turned around to see a female inkling next to you. She had fierce eyes that immediately made you feel like a bug on her shoe.

"Who is this?"

You grip got stronger on your boyfriend's arm as you saw him look away in shame. You looked up him to his face turned away from your own. Glancing at the table, you saw your teammates look down at the table. Until one of them decided to speak.

"Y-you see (Y/N), we decided that maybe we should get ourselves a better..."

"A better what?"

Your voice seemed to slice through their own. Everyone seemed shocked at your sudden outburst, you were usually soft, calm, and peaceful. Never had you acted out like this.

Your boyfriend had moved his arm away from you. As if avoiding a ticking time bomb. The silence only fueled your anger. Your voice came out weak and high pitched as you asked again.

"A better what?!"

Your teammates remained silent again. Except for the new girl. Her eyes held the same glare as she answered in a sickly sweet tone.

"Sniper"

(((PLease pretend you use a charger. I'm sorry. Usually, I try to make it so you pick everything so I apologize. TT .TT)))

Your eyes got so big it looked as if your head was about to blow up. You took a step back from the table as the thoughts slowly settled in.

"Y-You're replacing ME?!?!?"

None them said anything. Not that they needed to. You stood up and dashed out the entrance. Why would they do this? You weren't even the worst person on the team. You shook your head at yourself as you dashed through the crowds of octolings and inklings. Now wasn't the time to judge them. They were still important to you. But what really bothered you the most was the fact that your boyfriend didn't even try to do anything about it. Hell, he was in on it. The moment you closed the door, you began to sob uncontrollably. You weakly grabbed your phone and called Army.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

You looked up from the couch to see Army holding your precious hot chocolate and your phone in the other. Quickly rubbing your eyes, you could see an uncertain expression on Army's face.