Goggles x Emperor!Sibling!Reader

/////

BTW you take Eging Jr's place in Emperor's team.

/////

"Come on Goggles you HAVE to tell her!"

"W-what are talking about?"

Goggles were currently in the middle of walking to Crust Sean's food truck when his friend Bobble Hat interrupted his talk about Mask's new video game. He was planning to go over and play them for a bit,  but it seemed that fate (*cough* me) had other plans for him.

"What are you talking about Booble Hat?"

Goggles awkwardly put his hands in his pockets and nervously started sweating as Bobble Hat called over Specs, sitting in a table not too far away.

"What do you need me for Bobble Hat?"

Booble Hat smirked and coughed a little before answering. Poor small cheerful Goggles was trying to hide his face.

"Who do you think Goggles likes?"

Specs seemed baffled at first that she was asking about something so personal about him right in front of Go- oh, he gets it. His frown lifted into a smirk as he glanced over at Goggles, now trying to walk away.

"I think he likes a certain inkling~"

Goggles immediately looked down. Did they know? They didn't right? It would be so embarrassing if they knew about him having a crush on (Y/N). THE middle child of Emperor and Prince! He had met you only 3 months ago. You were very close friends with Headphones, a member on his team, so that was how he met you. You were energetic and could keep up with him. Though you were known for the endless amount of pranks you have down on all of your teammates. And destroying the competition with your (weapon).

"I believe he likes good ol' (Y/N) Chan Bobble Hat"

That was it. Goggles face erupted in flames as he began stuttering as he pulled on the zipper of his Eggplant Mountain Coat. 

"W-well maybe I DO like (Y/N) Chan"

Specs and Bobble Hat were immediately surprised at his sudden boldness. Goggles puffed out his chest and said in a loud determined voice,

"And I'm going to tell her!"

"Gonna tell who what?"

Goggles jumped into the air as Specs grabbed on to Bobble Hat for support, forcing her to carry him in a bridal position.

"wHaT iN tHe iNk lOrDs nAmE wAs tHaT fOr?!"

You giggled as you saw poor Specs face. He looked absolutely terrified. Goggles was just fully passed out with his face as red as a cherry soda. 

"Umm, is he ok?"

"I have no idea (Y/N), Chan"

You moved your (H/S) (H/C) out of your face before squatting down next to him. You then placed your hands on his face and leaned in to-

"WAKE UP GOGGLES"

Goggles then jumped back up. He placed a hand on his face with a groan. Dang did that hurt. He moved his hands out of his face to see your face extremely close to his- a little too close."

"Yeah, Goggles get some!"

You looked up at Specs, your face speckled in red dust clouding your face. 

"That i-is not necessary!"

"Oh, I think it is."

You were about to smack the living daylights out of the poor inkling when you saw Goggles get up by himself. He only looked at you before he lifted up his arms and gave you a hug.

Obviously, you tried not to fangirl as your crush was holding you in his arms, so you did the second best thing, hug him back. You gave him a quick kiss on his cheek after regretfully forcing yourself out of the hug. Goggles looked a little disapointed as you then gave him a wave and walked away.

"So, is anyone going to say anything about that?"

"Shut up Bobble Hat"

/////

Lol im done now. Have a pick.