Love on Water

[UNEDITED] - & sexual imagery in the beginning

Chapter Thirty-One

"Candles," she whispers, kissing flushed lips. "...Music," she hugs him, thighs clutched around his hips. A moan purrs out of her when his jean's button clashes in her shy areas. "Wet," kiss, "wet," kiss, "wet hair from a romantic bath," she giggles a moan by his smirking mouth when his fingers scoop her underwear's lining. Pela arches her head back for a content sigh. "All I could ever ask for," she whisper, petting Jimin's messy hair.

The soft hum of 'oui' by Jeremih plays on his Bluetooth speaker.

The man's smirk never leaves him, kissing down her glistening neck that tastes of gentle sweat and soapy water from the bath he drew earlier. Twitching and waving underneath him, he's got her on his bedsheets, pressing tongue and lips down her red nightie, hiding delicate parts of body. Jimin breathes by her belly button, watching her hips arch for his mouth.

He keeps his eyes on her chin, her parted lips, and her breasts the hide horny expressions from his angle of vision. The man's tongue laps around the soft skin of her inner thigh, teasing small kisses around, her hips take another arch. "Please," she says, scrunching his locks tight. With an open mouth and a jittering muscle, the man has her panties to the side, devouring taste flesh and rhyme, giving what she begs for.

She breathes uneasy. Jimin's mouth gets messy. All heard is the music, shuffles of body, and the warmth between her eagerness and his mouth. Pela's pleased sighs moans whimpers and remarks overtake the slippery slurps that sound by the man's overworked lips.

Pela hits her mark and glows more than before. Her hips and legs move up the directions his fingers command. She watches, small smile on her face as the sweet man pulls off her underwear and lets it fall in a tangle by his feet. Her thighs curl together, her posture shy. Jimin kisses up her knee, speaking of her beauty before standing to gaze down at her.

Pela sits up, undresses, and allows his hands to explore her nakedness.

He kisses her neck, her collarbones, her shoulder, her breasts. As he sinks back down for her thighs, she cups his cheeks and meets his eyes. The woman shakes her head with a slight giggle, pointing at his tee and jeans. Jimin's lop-sided grin remains as he hovers away, peels off his shirt, and unbuckles his jeans. "My man is sexy," she says, cackling as he struggles to kick off clothing from the bed.

"Your man? I like the sound of that," he says, smiling while nudging for her to lay onto her back. Pela follows his kisses, holding his face while swirling in bedsheets again. He's gentle and sweet with her, no longer bothering to rush. Their mouths move harmoniously, touches gentle around the other's bodies.

Pela helps him with his underwear, smirking her own once catching a glance. Jimin blushes when she hovers above him, pecking down the muscles of his chest stomach and abdomen. Her tongue flips in tricks to tease him before pulling the mass of her lips around his erect form. In a twitch, the man grunts. Leaving content sighs of his own.