Got You

***Special Chapter***

Epilogue

[a.n. unedited, MATURE content by the end. I wrote it so it's bearable, hopefully.]

Oki

Oki. He's found his mother in her home with her new family, a gate for tears that never end opened. With explanations and roads to start anew, he was surprised when she invited him in, confrontations soon lead to forgiveness and love.

Ella. She's found her voice, singing as an opening at the venue she caters for. The stage manager ranks himself to give her a friendly thumbs-up every time. It's a fair distance, him and her, and she lives in it by flaunting her voice. Money raised healthy.

Khalil. He's found himself a cheating girlfriend.
Jason. He's found himself a dream job at a book store off campus.

Namjoon. He's found his flow and a loving girlfriend that greets him outside of the venue each time he does a gig. Her name is whispered between them in sheets where he holds her petite body against his lanky one, hoping not to break her on accident when he sleeps.

Yoongi. He's found himself another iPhone.
Jin. He's found himself more mature-students as friends.
Hoseok. He's found himself a mild STI.

Jungkook. He's found himself a healthy relationship with his date from the dance, current boyfriend, and future husband: Kensi. A name the first-year hears in teases from his friends. Although, his sassiness never knocks down in comebacks. Ever.

Jimin and Pela. He's found himself an understanding girlfriend that will soon be his partner forever. So early into the relationship, the boy doesn't tell anyone how he thinks of marrying her and starting a family. Afraid to get teased by the boys for being whipped, he keeps his thoughts a secret when alone with her at night...unaware that she dreams the same futures while watching him sleep.

You. You've found yourself coursing in anxiety the sooner your tests arrive. Career and ambition ruled as a priority in your life, you work hard for your attorney status. Work and personal life are separate for you, proud and with arms open, you see your partner in survival: Taehyung, reach his own goals alongside you. Problems don't end quickly, and you work on jumping to conclusions less when fights between the two of you break. But trust is key, and you master it gradually. You learn to boost your assumptions less.