Chapter 2-1

DATE
November 6th, 2038
TIME
08:06:00
LOCATION
Dahlia's House

"Good morning, Dollie. It's currently 8:06 am and the weather is sunny with little to no clouds. You have classes at 11 am and 4 pm, then work at the station" My android, Poppy said as she raises the curtain in my room. "Thank you, Pops...." I sit up, groaning and holding my head. "You're hungover. Are you okay?" Pops asked as I nodded and shook my head at the same time, making Pops concerned and sat on my bed. "Talk" She said bluntly, making me slightly smile.

She's the first android I've gotten. I was turning 16 when I first gotten, well, saved Poppy. She was a deviant when I found her. After I found and took her in, I took her LED light out, changed her name and appearance. She loved it and we became close ever since.

"I tried to save a deviant from being captured, failed rather quickly...he got questioned and he shot both the Deviant Hunter and himself" I sighed as she placed a hand on my knee. "I'm sorry. I know how much you love saving androids" She comforted me as I sighed. "Makes it bad, the deviant killed his owner from self defense" I whined, laying back on the bed.

"Self defense? Did they plan on destroying him?" She asked as I nodded. "It's so sad what they're doing to them. Killing their own creations..." She continued as I held my head and groaned. "Headache......! Why the hell did I get drunk?!" I yelled, sighing afterwards and standing up. "Want me to get you some water and painkillers?" She asked as I shook my head, but she went and got me the painkillers and water anyways.

"No means yes?" I asked, taking the water and pills as she nodded. "Mhm. No means yes and yes means yes, Dollie" She said, smiling like a school child, making me smile and took the painkillers. "By the way, how's your bruise from yesterday?" She asked as I shook my head. "Hurts like hell, but I'll live. Isn't my first one anyways" I said before continuing. "I think it's turning purple now" I said, standing up and wrapping the blanket around me because it was still cold in the house. "C'mon. Sadly can't stay in here all day, Pops" I walked out with her following me.

"Good morning, Dahlia!" Some of the androids greeted me and I greeted them back with a smile. "It's lively this morning..." I mumbled as we walked downstairs and saw the androids staring at the television.

"Do you think this made the news?" Poppy asked, walking to the tv with me following behind her. "The deviant hunter....he hunted down another android....and the android kill itself....along with the hunter himself" One of them said in a sad tone as the other one shook their heads.

"Can you save him?" A few androids came up and asked, but I sadly shook my head. "I'm sorry, but his biocompartments are severely damaged....to the point where even I can't fix him...." I said as they looked back at the tv, then at me. "It was self defense....that's why he did it, and I was going to save him....but...." I sighed and looked away. "More and more deviants are rising everyday...I wonder if there will be a revolution" Poppy mumbled, then turned to the rest of the androids.

"Everyone be careful if you go outside. Okay!?" I told everyone as there were 'yes' and 'okay' and etc, etc.

"Good" I said before walking into the kitchen with Poppy as she proceeded to make me breakfast, which I frowned. "Pops, you know I-"

"Ah! No! No protest! You're eating what I cook today, and you're going to relax before you go to class, Dollie!" Poppy declares as she started cooking. I just groaned and did the remaining of my classwork. "Hey, Pops. What are you cooking?" I asked as she handed me a glass of wine. "Waffles" She paused, before continuing. "Besides the deviant situation, how was work?" She asked as I groaned. "I tried to escape work, but that didn't go to well. Sucked fucking balls" I chugged down the wine and giggled. "Please don't get drunk again" She sighed and handed me my plate of waffle with a shitton of syrups.

I finished my food and put the plate into the sink. "I get this feeling that I won't be going to my morning class. Can you excuse that class for me please?" I asked and left the kitchen to changed into some comfortable clothing.

"I excused you from class today, Dollie!" Pops yelled as I ran downstairs and put combat boots on

"I excused you from class today, Dollie!" Pops yelled as I ran downstairs and put combat boots on. "Thank you!!!" I yelled out, grabbing my stuff and running out of the house.

I wasn't late to work, but I also wasn't going to class. Staying in the house while everyone was worrying about the situation wouldn't be good for me. So I left and went to attempt to run some errands.....key term attempt

"Incoming call from Unknown Caller. Answer?"

It was probably work, I guess. "Yes"
Why did I do that? Why did I do that?

"Thank god I finally got your fucking number" Telling by their lovely tone, it was Hank. "Why do you have my number?" I questioned. "To tell you that Jeffrey wants to speak to the both of us" He sighed and groaned. "If it's about the deviant cases, then sorry, but I'm not working on those cases" I stated as he sighed again. "Just get your ass here and don't leave me all alone with this plastic asshole" He said. "Plastic asshole? I thought he was shot last night?" I said in confusion.

"Yeah, but he just came back like nothing happened" He groaned as I sighed. "Great. An Android who can come back from the fucking grave. I'm on my way" I said before hanging up and sighing.

Turns out, I won't be doing errands. I drove passed the market and headed straight for the station.