Chapter 12-2

DATE
November 10th, 2038
TIME
20:30:40
LOCATION
Abandoned Church

23 Hours After the Attack on Jericho
1 Hour After Belle and Markus goes to see Carl

*Belle's POV*

"Fuck, I can't find them..." I said as I tried to look for the bullets that were stuck in her shoulders. "Will she be okay?" Poppy asked as I shrugged.

"No idea. She may, but she may not...they're deep..." I explained as Poppy sighed and Tiff hugged her. I remained focused on trying to find the bullets as both androids walked away, giving me space.

"What happened here?" Markus walkrd over as I sighed, turning to him. "Someone shot her in both shoulders and left side. She's been unconscious ever since. I can't find them because it's deep..." I explained and turned around, going back to finding the bullets. A few minutes later, another set of footsteps came.

"Hm?"

No response. I turned and saw someone looking at Dahlia with a sad look. "Hm?"

"When she wakes up, can you tell her that I'm sorry?" He said, then walked off. I was confused. What did he do? I didn't know, so I just went back to finding the bullets, not thinking much of it.

............

*Poppy's POV*

Me and Tiff were tending to the other androids and talking to them. The church was quiet and was filled with small chatter from others.

"You know Belle hasn't gotten any sleep since last night?" I said, trying to start a conversation with her. We were both worried about the girls. Belle has gotten no sleep since...a couple of days ago and Dahlia has been unconscious since yesterday.

"Yeah, I know. I tried to get her to do a power nap or something, but she wouldn't budge...I guess she really cares about D" Tiff said as I nodded and looked over at Belle.

"I know...and D really cares about B. They're strong girls, they'll prevail" I said as she nodded and we finished with the androids and walked over to Belle...well, Tiff did, I was stopped by Neptune, who was another one of D's androids. Although, I don't know her model. All I know is that she's a prototype of a series.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked as she nodded, then looked back at D. "Um...so...don't get mad...but I'm going to the-" She paused and noticed Tiff coming our way. She looked upset as we both looked at each other, then back at Tiff.

"It's D...she slipped into a coma" She said as me and Nep gasped, making some of the androids look at us, then went back to what they were doing.

"No...she couldn't have..." I said as she looked down. Nep held back tears while I was shedding tears non-stop. "The bullets are out and Belle closed the wounds...but she lost some major blood...not just from the bullet wounds..." Tiff stopped as I nodded and hugged her tightly. She hugged back tightly.

"Wait...who's going to tell her dad?" Nep said as Tiff shook her head at her. None of us moved until we heard footsteps behind us.

"Is everything okay?" I stopped hugging Tiff and looked over. It was Kara. We didn't respond and simply pointed to the table Belle was at.

"Is she...?"

"No...she...she slipped into a coma from her wounds..." Nep said as she didn't respond. Instead, Alice hugged me tightly. Everyone joined in on the hug, even Luther joined in. It was a android hug, but it was a nice feeling.

"So...what now? Are you three getting out of Detroit?" Tiff asked as the trio nodded. "Wait, do you want me to take your LED's out?" I asked as they nodded. We took out Luther and Alice's LED. Kara had hers out already.

"Thank you for what you guys have done for us...tell Dahlia we said thank you when she wakes up" Kara said as they gotten up and walked over to another checkup area.

"She will wake up...right?" Nep asked as I nodded. "She's a tough girl, along with Belle" Tiff said as we helped with the other androids and prepared ourselves for the big fight tomorrow.

For freedom, or for death!