Chapter 8-3

DATE
November 9th, 2038
TIME
15:40:44
LOCATION
Dahlia's House

4 Hours After the Kamski Test
3 Hours After the Freedom March

"Good morning, ladies" Poppy and Belle said at the same time as they moved the blinds. I groaned and Belle more than likely flipped Tiff off. "Oh, ladies. It's almost 4 in the afternoon. Either get your drunk asses out of the bed, or we'll do it ourselves" Tiff said as Belle probably flipped her off again.

"Go away. I'm not awake...!" I groaned as the androids sighed and walked out. "Now we can sleep" Both me and Belle said, falling asleep...or so we thought.

"Ow!" Belle jumped up and gasped.

"Where the hell did you get that?!" She shouted and l looked over my shoulders and looked confused. "What is that?" I asked as Poppy walked in and laughed. "That, is a-"

"Oh no. How the hell do you know all of the wine and vodka shit, but don't know what a dildo is?" Tiff said as I raised an eyebrow. "A dildo? What is it used for?" I questioned as the girls sighed. "Good thing school's canceled until further notice. We are going to ruining your innocent mind today, D!" Belle stood up and ran out of the room with Tiff. Poppy sat on the bed.

"You know that Hank and Connor went to see Kamski today?" She asked as I sat up quickly. "What?!" I said, shocked.

"Yeah. One of the Choles who live there send the video to me. Wanna see?" She said as I nodded. I grabbed a tablet and she sent the video to the tablet as I pressed play. Chole was really watching them from afar.

"Holy shit...did Kamski really make him do the test?" I asked as she shrugged then quickly put the tablet down as Belle and Tiff walked back in with a box of...unknown things.

"Oh no! Dollie is keeping her innocence!" Poppy covered my eyes as they laughed. "She turns 20 in a week and doesn't know any sexual stuff. As her best friend, it is my job to teach her all the necessities of life, and this is one of them" Belle said as Poppy uncovered my eyes and sighed.

"What's in the box?" I asked as Tiff and Belle smirked and Poppy shook her head.

.......

"Um...I think we broke her..." Belle said as I was just staring off into space. "Yeah, you did...my poor baby Dollie..." Poppy hugged me as Tiff hesitated to speak...

"Tiff...are you okay? You look hesitant right now" I said as Tiff hesitated again. "N-no, I'm fine...just...tired" She said as all of us looked at her.

"Tiff..." Belle asked sternly as she looked away. "Tiff...?" She asked, more worried again.

"I...I-"

There was banging on the door as everyone hide and I opened the door while Belle hid any evidence leading to androids being in my house. She then rushed out the back door with Tiff and Poppy ran upstairs. After the coast was cleared, I opened the door.

"Connor? What are you doing here?" I asked as he looked around the area. "Outskirts of Detroit? Anyways, we need to talk to you" He said as Belle gave me the okay, and hid herself. I let him in. "We?" I questioned, then, Hank walked in.

"Dad?!" I asked, closing the door and they sat at the bar I had, walking over to them and took a glass cup out.

This will be a long talk

"Um...what's going on?" I asked, pouring vodka in the cup. "Well, for one, we are no longer on the Deviant cases as the assholes, the FBI, has taken over...saying it was national or some shit" He paused, watching me drink. "Since when did you start drinking alcohol?" He asked as I shrugged. He sighed, then continued.

"Second of all, where were you the last 3 days?" He asked as I pointed to my thigh. "Captain Jeffy gave me a week off, so I've been here" I lied as Connor shook his head. "All three days?" He asked as I nodded.

"Then...explain this footage" He said, showing the footage of me and Poppy on the rooftop of the Cyberlife store yesterday. I froze in my spot. "Oh, and this" He showed another video of us 4 leaving Jericho.

"T-that isn't-"

"And why did Kamski mention your name and said you used to work at Cyberlife?...did...did you help create my model?" Connor asked with hesitation. It was so bad that I knew he was hesitating.

"Let me ask you this...why didn't you shoot Chole?" I asked as he looked down. "You saw something in her eyes...you know that she's alive, seeing her as more than just a mere machine...hm?" I said, waiting for a response. He didn't respond as I raised an eyebrow.