Chapter 10

DATE
November 9th, 2038
TIME
12:04:05
LOCATION
Woodward Mall Center

1 Hour After the Kamski Test
4 Hours before Dahlia meets up with Connor and Hank

*Belle's POV*

"Okay. This is suicide here" I said as me, Tiff and some people from Jericho walked down the steps to the mall. "Yes, it is, but the more androids we have, the better" Markus said as we all looked around the mall.

"Still...is this a good idea?" Tiff asked as I shrugged. "It's not to late to-"

"I'm not changing my mind. We're doing this..." Markus said as he walked away and started converting androids. "I guess we're doing this..." Josh sighed as we all splited up and started converting androids. Since I couldn't do much, I just kept watch for the police, knowing they were going to arrive.

After a few minutes, a bunch of androids started to march out of the mall and into the streets. "Recording...now!" I said as Tiff ran up to me and picked me up, running to catch up to Markus and the others and recording the march.

"Holy shit. The numbers are increasing drastically...300...400...500...more and more androids..." I said as a cop tried to stop them, but he ran off as they continued to march.

"Amazing...we're rising up and prevailing, Belle" Tiff said happily as more and more androids joined the march. It soon reached the thousands and they still kept marching.

It was like this until they reached the end of the street and the FBI showed up.

"Holy shit!" I said as Tiff placed me down and we slowly walked up to the group. "What do we do?" I asked.

"Stand our ground"

"No! We attack. They'll shoot at us regardless"

"Neither! We run and avoid conflict"

The group kept arguing as one of the men shot a few androids, gaining our attention. "Your call" North said as he was thinking.

"Surrender or we will shoot again!" They shouted as he looked at North and nodded. "On my orders" They said as Markus held his hands up, surrendering.

"What are you-"

"Don't shoot! We'll leave" He said as we all turned to leave, until we heard the guns being loaded.

"On my command!"

We all turned our heads and looked at the armed men, ready to fire.

"Ready! Aim! FIRE!"

"CHARGE!"

We all ran over to the men and started attacking them. Hey, they started this, wanting to shot when we tried to leave. They want violence, we'll give them what they want.

We fought and fought until they all dropped...and when they did, everyone watching cheered for some reason.

"Wait! Why are they cheering?" I asked as Tiff started recording everyone cheering. "They support us. The humans are supportive of us" Josh said as we all regrouped looked around.

There were cameras recording us and people cheering. We stood there, just taking it all in.

"Now they have no choice but to listen to us..." North said, walking back as all of the androids started to march back to Jericho.

As soon as we reached our car, me and Tiff headed to Dahlia's house.