Battle for Detroit: Poppy

DATE
November 11th, 2038
TIME
21:59:00
LOCATION
H

art Plaza - Rooftop

((Warning: There will be very slight mention of self-harm and drug/alcohol abuse in this chapter. It might be minor, but still wanted to give a warning))

*Poppy's POV*

It was the night of our revolution and everyone was battling for their lives. Both outside and inside. Dahlia was still in her coma, battling for her life while both Belle and Tiff were battling outside for the freedom of androids.

It was quiet and lonely in here. The only thing that was making noise was the monitors D was connected to (which I somehow managed to bring and hook up) and the fighting nearby.

"Another android...oh, and the wanted Deviant Protector" I turned around and saw some guys in uniform with guns pointed at me and her. I slowly walked over to her. "Don't move!" One of them yelled and shot, but missed.

"I'm sorry to disappoint, but I'm not letting you put your disgusting hands on my partner" I said and picked her up, carrying her on my back. "You're that android who mysteriously vanished 3 years ago" He said as I backed away. "Yeah...and?"

"Just give her to us and we won't shoot you"

"Captain, we have to detain any androids we see. We don't even know if Dahlia is dead or not"

"Perkins said that he accidentally shot a human during the attack on Jericho"

While they were talking and arguing, I stood on the railing and pulled my gun out, shooting the monitors and jumped off the railing, then ran. The monitor was set to explode if it was shot, so the roof pretty much exploded as I ran far away from the building.

----------------------------------------------
*3 Years Ago*
*3rd Person POV*

((WARNING: Slight mention of drugs/alcohol abuse, physical abuse and self-harm. Skip this section if you are sensitive to these things))

"Do me a favor and check on Anderson. I'm too busy to do it, or care!" The doctor said while snorting the Red Ice. The android frowned, but didn't show it as they walked out of the office.

"Fucking asshole, isn't he?" Someone said quietly as they turned around. "He's the reason my brother is dead...all because he was on that damn drug" She paused and inspected the android, looking at it up and down. They looked the girl confused.

"I don't see your model on your jacket, your skin looks badly bruised and you look very unhappy here. Am I right?" The girl asked, the android didn't respond. "What are you doing out of your room?" The android asked as the girl frowned and pouted.

"I got bored in my room. It's not that hard getting out of those monitors, y'know" She said and smiled. "Very easy, indeed...but you should get back to your-"

"No can do, Pops! I'm going to make you a deviant. You deserve your freedom. Let's go!" The girls said, dragging the android to the roof of the hospital.

It was a rainy night as the girl wrapped her jacket around the android, making sure that they wouldn't get wet or damaged in some way. They walked to the railings and looked out into the city lights and the night skies.