1. Physical Attraction

(A/N: So guys this my first story based in New York so bare with me with the slang and different places. I'll try to do my research lol. Somethings will be made up)
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Trinity

"Shit!" I mumbled smacking my alarm before kicking my legs out of the bed letting my feet sink into the carpet.

I rushed to the bathroom that was connected to my room and tied my hair up. I turned around towards the shower turning the water on. I slid my boyshorts off and my over sized t shirt before stepping in the shower. I let the water trail down my body as it relaxed my muscles. As I turned back around facing the shower head a pair of arms snaked around my waist.

A smile crept up on my face as I turned around in his grip. I linked my arms around his neck as he looked directly into my eyes with lust biting down on his bottom lip. I already knew what he was thinking and I didn't have time for that this morning I was already running late.

"No sir." I giggled before turning around and starting to wash my body. He suckedhis teeth rubbing his hands up and down my sides.

"You can't call in or some shit. Or maybe even quit?" He mumbled the last part as I sighed rolling my eyes.

"Jay... we already talked about this i'm not quitting. I need this job to pay the bills and I sure don't see you helping me out. After all you damn near live here too." I responded getting straight to the point.

"Man I told you. Money funny right nah, just wait." He said with a hint of irritation. I honestly didn't give a damn, because we went through this damn near everyday and it was getting tiring hearing the same shit.

I stepped out grabbing my toweleaving him in the shower to drown in his irrelevant ass emotions. He always acted so selfish towards what I needed and what he wanted. I'm not saying he was obligated to pay for everything around here, but it was frustrating having to constantly buy food that he eats up and keep the utilities on without his help. Sure, he had his own place, but he took it upon himself to live off of me half the time.

I grabbed my cocoa butter and started to apply it all over my body as I sat on the edge of the bed. He walked out of the bathroom brushing past me as I slipped on my underwear on. I took that as a chance to go beush my teeth. You could sense the attitudes we both held towards each other, but I wasn't gone let him make me depend on him for things he wasn't capable of providing.

I opened my second drawer pulling out a pair of white socks and some tan pantyhose. Taking my same spot on the bed I slipped on my pantyhose and then my socks. I grabbed my orange shorts and white hooters t-shirt before slipping on and adjusting my bra. I put on my clothes and went to do my hair and makeup. After thirty minutes I was done and went to go slip my shoes on.

I could feel Jay staring a hole in my face, but I could care less. He was not gone stop my grind. I grabbed my biker jacket, purse and house keys with my pepper spray attached before leaving.

"See you later." I spoke before walking out of the bedroom. He didn't respond so I went ahead and left.  I didn't have a car and of course Jay didn't either so I took the subway to work everyday. It was hard  getting from Lexington ave to 110 st, without a wack ass nigga trying to get at me. It was times like this I wish I had a car or wished that Jay would atleast walk with me to make sure I was safe. I couldn't afford to get my own car at this point in my life because I was so busy trying to pay off my student loans. But so much for wishful thinking. I took that all the way to 103 st. and walked the rest of the way.