An Alliance

Somehow, I was bored enough to make a trailer for this fanfic with a bit of help (thanks TheMarvelAgent). What do you think?

(AND NO, I didn't not accidentally add a capital letter to AUthor. What does AU stand for? hint hint wow I'm bad at keeping secrets.)

-

"Hello?"

"Is this Jim Moriarty?"

"Yes of course it is, what do you want?"

"I have an offer for you. You want to get rid of Sherlock, I have my own nemesis to deal with. I know a place where we could watch them burn."

"SAY THAT AGAIN!"

There was a pause.

"Say that again, and know that if you are lying to me, I will find you, and I will skin you."

"I can assure you that I am not lying. I have the ideal place to watch them suffer."

There was a silence on the phone as Moriarty addressed Sherlock, and then moments later he continued.

"If you have what you say you have, I will make you rich. If you don't, I'll make you into shoes..."

The sound of Moriarty snapping his fingers echoed through the phone.

"I'd be careful who you threaten if I were you," the voice from the other side sneered, "a snap of Thanos's fingers could destroy your universe, and I happen to be a close friend of his..."

"If you are so powerful," Moriarty continued, walking out of the room as Sherlock watched in surprise, "why would you need me?"

"I need two victims, and Sherlock knows you," the voice replied, "well, he does now. I'd like to stay anonymous to my nemesis, so I need someone to blame. Sherlock just happened to be part of the first ideal world I came across."

"There's more."

"Excellent deduction. I need someone mysterious, someone to be my voice. Ironic, isn't it? You were the one lending voices before this. Now the tables have turned."

"What if I don't accept your offer?"

"Oh, you will. Think about it Jim. The ideal situation to watch Sherlock burn. Take away his Watson, his Lestrade, his Miss Hudson. Have his brother forget who he really is... What could possibly hurt him more?"

A smile played at Moriarty's lips.

"What do I do first?"

"What's the closest open space where nobody can see you? I need room to open up the Bifrost."

Jim Moriarty raised his eyes to the top of the nearest building.

"How about a rooftop?"