A Game Of Cluedo

(Just for clarification — this book starts in between The Avengers and The Dark World on the MCU timeline, and just after The Hounds of Baskerville (S2, E2) in the Sherlock timeline. Although the prologue is from The Great Game/A Scandal in Belgravia, and as the book/sequels progress, they'll overlap into the movies/seasons that follow.)

-

Then another small A/N : Which cover is best?

(which I have now)

Or...

(Lol that one's a bit bigger XP)

Which one is best? Let me know in the comments! Also if you have any suggestions to improve either, let me know!

Now — on to the book.

-

When Sherlock and Loki walked into the bedroom again, Sif and Mycroft looked up from their game of Cluedo in surprise.

"Why so quiet?" Sif enquired, "was Father that angry? I'm surprised we couldn't hear him here then."

Neither of the young men answered her, and Mycroft and Sif exchanged curious looks.

Sherlock walked up to them and sank into a cross-legged position next to the board.

"Is it too late for me to join?" he enquired, and Mycroft frowned.

"Are you being... social?!?"

"No," Sherlock replied, "it's Cluedo. I'm a detective."

"Correction — you want to be a detective. You'll have to solve a few crimes first," Mycroft countered. Sherlock frowned, but didn't protest.

"Are you playing too, Loki?" Sif enquired.

"You'll have to explain the rules first," Loki muttered, walking up to them.

The best way to get information is to be close to people. So be it.

"Oh come on Loki, it was just a question!" Sif protested, "if you don't want to play you could just say so."