The (Wo)man with the Key is Queen [Part I]

"So what now?" Loki enquired, taking the Casket out of his backpack and putting it on the carpet.

"We're going to have to get you two back to school eventually, you know," Clint pointed out.

They were in Sherlock, Loki, Mycroft and Sif's room, sitting on the floor.

"This should be pretty simple," Heimdall explained, "Loki, put your index finger here."

Heimdall led Loki's finger to the correct spot on the Casket, and his finger slowly turned blue while the Casket lit up, as if it was scanning it.

"Are you ignoring me?" Clint asked, frowning.

"Yes," Loki answered, his eyes focused on the Casket.

Slowly the top of the Casket slid sideways, revealing a second layer with a dent in it. A rather neat dent — probably an imprint of some sort.

"As I thought," Heimdall nodded to himself, "we need a key. Something that fits in that imprint."

They all stared at the detailed dent for a few moments, and then Hawkey—ImeanClint snapped his fingers.

"It kind of looks like the pendant on that necklace Wanda wears."

Loki groaned.

"Great, how are we going to get her to hand that over?"

"You could try flirting," Clint teased.

"I think just telling her you need it would be a better option," Heimdall suggested, "after all, she already knows you're from an alternate universe, doesn't she?"

"I think she does," Loki muttered.

"So then what are we waiting for?" Sherlock enquired, "back to school it is."

"Is that all?" Loki enquired, looking to Heimdall.

"What do you mean?" Clint asked.

"Is that it?" Loki repeated, "just get the pendant, and then we leave? Back to our own universe? Because then... I don't know... maybe we should still say goodbye to this universe's Sif and Mycroft? Even if it's only to do our alternate selves a favour."

"Mycroft is at MI6," Sherlock pointed out.

"I'm sure Fury could get you guys in contact with him," Clint shrugged.

"And Sif's still at school," Loki added.

"Not much longer," Sherlock gestured to the clock.

"Is it half past two already?" Clint jumped up in surprise, "Man, Fury's gonna kill me. I'm going back to the school, are you two coming?"

Sherlock and Loki exchanged a glance and nodded.

"I don't suppose we really have to say goodbye to Odin anyway," Loki shrugged.

"And what about me?" a voice from the doorway enquired, "just because I'm your housekeeper doesn't mean you don't have to say goodbye."

They all turned to face Frigga Hudson, who was standing with her hands on her hips.

"You're not my housekeeper Miss Hudson," Sherlock smiled.

He stepped forwards, hugging her.

"You're more than that."

She hugged him back, and Loki stood aside awkwardly.

"Well, goodbye I guess. Not like you'll even notice the difference."