Chapter 1

So, i have finally met everyone. We have 10 minutes before we have to be on stage. Im kinda nervous and excited at the same time. Im starting to get to know Ashton. He's really funny if you get to know him. Before i just thought he was a weird hottie. Now he's a funny hottie. There all kinda funny. Mostly Michael. I lean into the mirror to finish my make up. Someone smack my butt witch causes me to turn around real fast. I see the one and only Harry Styles. I roll my eyes and turn back around. 

He says " Come on love. Dont be like that! "

I say " Does Niall know you messing with me? Cause i can easily get him back here and tell him. "

He rolls is eyes and walks off.

I say " Thats what i thought. "

I see Ashton behind me staring at me.

I say " Do you like what you see?"

He says " How did you know i was back here? I havent made any noise. "

I say " Yeah, but i can see you hun. "

He looks in the mirror and smiles.

He says " I saw that. Dont let him mess with you okay? If you dont really do anything he wont stop. I dont wanna see something happen to you. "

I say " Dont worry about me, ill be fine okay? "

He says " Niall wanted me to show you the way to where he wants you to be. "

I set my make up down and walk to where he is and nod for him to go. I follow to the edge of the stage where i cant be seen. I nod at Ashton and smile. He runs off on stage and nods at Niall. 

Niall says " Hey guys! I want you to meet someone special to me! This is my sister Caitlyn! "

I walk out slowly and go to Nialls side. I wave at everyone and they go crazy. Holy shit. Wasnt expecting that. I grab a microphone and we all start singing and having fun together. My first concert and im not even in the crowd. Wow.  This is really really crazy. I never thought it would be this much fun. 

+

I sit on the floor with Niall. He told me he wanted to talk to me.

I say " Niall? Whats going on?"

He says " I need you to tour with the other band. For a few months. I want you to get to know them. There gonna be around for a while. There's only one down part."

I say " Whats that? "

He says " Thers only 4 beds. They all know that and there gonna figure out who your sleeping with. Just dont do any funny buisness. I trust you. "

I say " Yeah, okay. Thats okay."

He nods and stands up. He helps me up and i walk over to the 1D boys. I give them all a hug and tell them bye. They all leave and get on the bus. I look at Luke. 

I say " So what are we doing? "

He says " Where leaving. Just letting the fans calm down some."

I nod and we all walk out. I walk next to Ashton again. We all get on the bus and sit down on the couch. Well im sitting in Luke's lap. I hate this  bus already. 

i say " So, what should we do? "

Michael say " Lets play truth or dare! "

I say " Thats sounds AWESOME! We should do it! You guys up for it?"

Everyone nods.

Michael says " I start! Called it."

He says " Caitlyn truth  or dare? "

I say " Dare. "

He says " I dare you to sing part of a song you know. "

I say " Okay. You look so perfect standing there in my american aperalunder where, and i know now, that im so down. Your lipstick stain is a work of art i got your named tattooed in an arrow heart. i know i messed that up, but hey first time i heard the song so."

I say  " Luke, truth or dare? "

He says " Dare. "

I say " I dare you to, mhmm. I dare you to call someone you love and tell them you love them."

He pulls out his phone and Calum'sphone starts ringing. Calum answers it and smiles.

Luke says " I love you."

Calum says " I love you to!!"

I say " Cake. I ship it. "

Ashton looks at me and says  " Cake? What the heck is that?"

I say " There ship name. Calum  and Luke smashed up is cake. "

Michael yells " Cashton!!!!!!!!! "

I say " Oh god. "

Michael says " Something wrong with that? "

I say " No of caurse not. But me and Ashton are not together. We dont really have a close friend ship either. "

Michael says " You could always get together. So, for now your Cashton. Cashton is love, Cashton is life. "

Ashton smiles and looks at me. I smile back. I stand up off of Luke and stare at him. 

I say " I do believe its your turn. "

He says " Right. Ashton truth or dare? "

Ashton says " Truth. "

Luke says " Is it true you ship Cashton? "

Ashton says " I umm. "

I say " I ship it. I mean like yall said, it could happen right? "

Everyone looks at me. I just saved Ashtons ass big time. 

Ashton says " Yeah, like she said. It could happen. "

Ashton says " Calum truth or dare? "

Calum says " Dare. "

Ashton says " I dare you to scream pickles! "

Calum screams at the top of his lungs " Picklessssss "

I giggle and see Ashton laughing his butt off. I smile his laugh is cute and adorable.