Chapter 29

I look Luke in the eyes. Its nice to know i still have my bestfriends after everything we have been through.

I say " I know i have reasons to live Luke. Im not like that anymore. Things are different. But he had a loaded gun pointed at me, ready to shoot. I was gonna jump, just so i didnt have to deal with it anymore. "

He says " But you didnt! Do you know what that means o me! You had the chance and you didnt do it. Why? Because you love us. "

 I say " I do love you guys. Without you all i dont know where i would be."

He says " I know. I know. "

He squeezes me tihgt and holds me there. 

I say " What are we doing tommorw?"

He says " Going to the place your party's at. Practice while you get ready. Your the star of the night. Remember that. "

I touch my cheek where the bruise is. 

He says " Your still beautiful Caitlyn. Dont worry about that. It shows people you lived. "

I nod and he gets up.

I say " Thank you Luke, i love you. "

He says " I love you to. And  thats what freinds are for right? "

I say " Yeah, it is. "

He smiles and walks out bringing Ashton in.

He says " Hey. "

I say " Oh hey babe. Whats up? "

He says " You okay? "

I say " Yeah im great. "

He says " Thats good to hear. Me and the boys other than Luke were talking. We think we should cancel the party. Let you get some rest. "

I say " What? No, no its okay. I want to have the party. "

He says " I dont want you to hurt yourself, or push yourself just for us Caitlyn. We are serious we need you to get some rest. "

I say " And im serious, im fine. Ill get plenty of rest in Paris. You know i wont have anything to do. You guys wont be around, and i dont have other friends. "

He says " Are you sure? "

I say " Yes, Ashton. I promise. Im okay. Just bruised. It done even hurt. Its just there. Like that sock over there in the corner. Its been there for like a week now and it doesnt hurt anything. The rest of the room is clean but that sock is there. But its not hurtning anything. Well not for me anyways."

He looks at me and shakes his head while smiles. He stands up and goes picks up the sock. He look back and fourth from me to the sock. He throughs it at me.

He says " Your a nut. "

I say " I am not. Im just weird. "

He says " Your a nut. Thats it. "

I say " Being a nut is offensive. "

He says " Then your a goof. "

I say " There thats much better. "

He says " Why dont you go check on Michael and Calum? You havent talked to them yet. "

I say " Yeah ill go do that. "

I stand up, kiss Ashton's cheek and walk out the door and into Calums room because its the closest. I knock on the door and open it. I see him laying on the bed with his phone in his hands. 

I say " Cal? "

I walk closer and sit on his bed. He looks at me and sets him phone down. He sits up and stares at me. 

He says " Are you okay? "

I say " Yeah im fine. Just a little beaten and shook up. "

He says " What happened? "

I say " I was tooken from the wedding, and woke up in a box. We went to the mall, on the top floor. Met Ashton there, almost killed myself, and went home. "

He says " Oh my gosh, come here. "

 He pulls me into his chest. I hug him back until he pulls back. 

I say " Im okay. I might be scared of heights  now. "

He chuckles and smiles. 

He says " Well, yeah i would be to. "

I say " I just wanted you to know that, im okay. I still gotta go talk to Michael. Then get to bed. Big day tomorrow. "

He says " Good night Caitlyn i love you. "

I say " I love you to Calum. "

I smile at him and keep walking. I walk out And over to Michael's room. I knock on the door and open it. I walk closer and see him laying on the bed with his hands down his pants. 

I say " Michael? "

He looks at me and takes his hands out of his pants.

He says " Yeah sorry. Are you okay? "

I say " Yeah. "

I walk over and sit next to him. 

He says " What happened. "

I say " I was taken from the wedding, trapped in a room, forced to the mall and almost forced to jump off a building. "

He says " Oh my god. Caitlyn, im so sorry. I knew i had a bad feeling. "

I say " No, its okay. Im living. And im thankful for it. "

He says " I think we all are. "

I say " Yeah. "

He says " You should be getting to bed. You have a big day coming up. "

I say " Yeah i know. "

He says " I love you. And its not one of those non caring ones either. I really love and care about you Caitlyn. "

I say " I love you to Michael. "

I hug him and go into my room. I take the hoodie and pants off leaving me in a shirt. I get in bed next to Ashton. Tears instantly start falling down my cheeks. Ashton cuddles me and hold me tight until i slowly fall asleep.