Chapter 20

Sadly to say it, i have reached my last 10 days. 

Day 1: Calum

Day 2: Harry 

Day 3: Zayn

Day 4: Luke

Day 5: Liam

Day 6: Louis

Day 7: Naill

Day 8: Mikey

Day 9: Ashton

and

Day 10: Party

Thanks to the boys i have a very well detailed list.

Me and Calum will be attending a paint ball game with some of his other friends. 

Me and Harry will be going to a club. 

Me and Zayn will be attending his sisters wedding. i love his sister.

Me and Luke are attending a surprise. He wont tell me.

Me and Liam are going to the lake. 

Me and Louis are playing soccer. he loves doing this.

Me and Niall are doing a surprise as well. 

Me and Mikey are going to ride go carts.

Me and Ashton are having a movie day. 

Then theres my huge goodbye party. The huge party that is going to have a lot of emotions in it.

I also figured out that the boys wont be there when i leave. So im all alone on that day.

I climb out of bed slowly carful not to wake a sleeping Ashton up next to me. I open the closet door and pull out some jeans and one of his old shirts that he never wore. I slid it on and do everything that i always do in the morning. Brush my hair, teeth, add mkae-up, and add lip gloss. I go back in the bedroom and slide some shoes on and walk over to Ashton. I lean down and kiss hie cheek, leaving a lip gloss mark there. I smile and walk out the door carefully. I walk down stairs and see Calum, and Mikey.

I say " Why helloe fellow house mates. How are you today? "

Mikey mumbles something and Calum smiles at me.

He says " You ready for today? The boys are happy to meet you. "

I say " Yes im happy. Thats a crazy question. But just so you know, Ashton dont know im gone so he will be in a bad mood. "

Mikey says " Why dosent Ashton know? "

I say " Because i dont want him to worry that ill be with a bunch of guys. Hes over pretective." 

He nods and i look at Calum.

He says " Are you ready to go? "

I say " Yeah. Lets go. " 

He grabs his keys and i grab my phone. We get in the car and we start driving off somewhere. 

He says " So theres gonna be 6 boys there. Sorry your the only girl. "

I say " I dont mind. Remember im the only girl in the house. Anyways whats there names? '

He says " Jacob, Logan, Mason, Blake, Jimmy, and Jordan. "

i say " Awesome. How long do we have until we get there? "

He says " Well first were going to Blakes house to meet them there. Then we go to the place they have set up. So we have about 2 minutes before we get to the house. "

I say " Awesome. "

He pull into a driveway and he gets out and opens my door for me. I thank him and follow him to the door. he knocks and a tall black haired boy answers. 

" Calum! Come in. You must be Caitlyn, ive heard a lot about you. "

I say " Well, i hope thats a good thing. '

He laughs and opens the door wider  for us to come in. I follow Calum inside and follow him wherever he goes. We walk into the kitchen and i see 5 other boys. They all turn to look at me and Calum. I shyly wave and hide behind Calum. 

I say " hi. "

They all wave and continue doing what they where doing. I set my hand on his should and stand there nervously. Meeting Calums friends is big for me because Calum is the only boy that has made and attempt to let me meet some of his other friends. Not Ashton, not Luke and not Mikey. Just Cal. And were not even that close. I mean were freinds but we are not best friends. I still love him and treat him no differently than Luke or Mikey. Ashton has benifits because he's my boyfriend and i treat him differently than the other boys. I mean who wouldnt? Luke, and Calum are like my Brothers. Michael, not so much. Not yet. i mean if he was like my brother that means i kissed my brother. So i dont know. Im not sure how i feel about him yet. Its kinda like kissing someone your close with. I dont really know how to explain it.

" Alright, you guys ready to go and do this?!"

All the boys rush out and i follow them. Im not to sure where to go, so i just follow Calum. We climb into a van and start driving off somewhere. 

I was told last night that none of the boys will not be there for when i leave. They have to go write a song or something. Im not to sure what they said. Honestly imkinda scared. I mean where is this gonna leave me and Ashton? Or me and Luke. My boyfriend and my best friend. There just ripped out of my arms just like that. None of them even seem worried. Do they not care if i leave, or do they want me to leave? I dont know what to do about this. Am i supposed to break up with Ashton? I sure as hell dont want to. Hes the first person i have ever loved and without him things would be different than what they are now.  Some things would be good but i would be lonley. I know what Naill did was for the best of both of us. He knew Ashton was alone and he know i was alone. When you put two loners togather, there not really loners anymore. They just hang out with each other. But theses 4 boys. Michael, Calum, Luke and Ashton, i love to death. All of them and without them my life would be crap.