Chapter 61

The tour is finally coming to a end. Tonights the last show of this tour. We all are flying to Allstailia in the morning then we have a week until mine and Ashton's weding. Mrs.Irwin has offered me to stay there with him and help me with the dress and stuff. Shes to sweet. 

Currently were on our way to the last show. Its in Toranto. Me and Ashton havent told the fans about the marriage yet. Tonight i get to pick 3 girls to be my bridesmaides. We will pay for then to travel, there hotel, there dress, and all that. And of course there parent to go with them if needed. Were paying for everything. I think its something that will make a couple of peoples days and that really is all i ask for. The fans seem to like me and im happy about that. 

Ashton says " So what type of girls are you looking for tonight? "

I look at him as i make my drink. 

I say " Im looking for the outcasts. The legit outcast. The bigger girls that seem like no one likes them because of there size. Or the ones that are crying. The ones like us. Peircings, scars, anything that makes them look like there different. Like nobody likes them. "

Ashton says " I understand. "

I say " You can pick one out. Im picking one out and then im going to let Calum to pick the last one. Or something like that. "

He says "Calum? "

I say " Yeah me and him have the same taste in things. I guess im gonna give it a try. Whats the worse that could happen? "

He nods as the other three boys come down and into the room. They all look at me and Ashton.

Luke says " You all ready to go? "

I say " As ready as were gonna get. "

 We all go out to the tour bus and we start heading to the stadium. I sit inbetween Ashton and Luke.

Michael says " So whats going on tonight? "

I say " Were picking people to be my brides maides. Actually well i dont know. Uhmm just everybody pick somebody we will find a use for them. Weddings are complicated. Like thats all i have been thinking of. It sucks. "

Luke says "Amen to that."

I laugh and pull out my phone. I take a group selfie with all the boys and post it on instagram. I caption it this.

Its amazing to come out and see you guys everyday. It really does mean so much. Those of you thats coming tonight might have a surpise!! Not going into much detail! Love you guys  so much <3

I hit the check mark and look out the window of the bus. I start seeing fans and crowds. I smile and prepare myself. The tour bus comes to a stop and i walk out and open the door. We all start walking out with body gaurds. The fans scream and cheer. This is what makes me smile everyday. Like you have no idea how proud this makes me of the boys. I kinda wanna know how they feel. I wanna know what it feels like to know you make so many peoples days, and save so many peoples lifes. It sounds so amazing.

 "Caitlyn!!! Can i have a picture with you! "

I turn to see a girl. I nod and go to her side. I smile into the camera and hug her after words. I look through the fans and see the type of person im looking for. Its a girl. She's a little bit bigger in her body size. She has scars on her arms, and shes with her mother. I slowly walk up to her. I smile at her and she stares at me wide eyed.

I say " Hi, im Caitlyn Horan. I was wondering if i can pay for you and your daughter to come to my wedding. I would love for your daughter to be one of my brides maids. "

The daughter says " What are you for real! "

I say " I am. Ill pay for everything. Its all up to you guys. "

Her mother says " We would love to! Thank you so much. It would mean a lot. "

I say " Can i have your phone? Im going to text myself that way i can have your number and i can get the imformation i need. "

She nods and hands me her phone. I type away and hit send. I feel my phone vibrate and i nod.

I say " Thank you so much. I will see you again. It mens the world to me. "

They nods after i hug the daughter. I go to some more fans and hug them, sign some things and just talk with them. I  spot Michael and go to him. I stand by his side as he talks with the fans.

He says " Sorry guys we gotta go."

Me and Michael start making our way through the crowd and we make it back stage. The boys go staight to hair and make up. I have been helping out. One of the people are sick. I step behind Ashton. He's the only one whos not already being worked on. I fluff his hair and put his bandana in his hair. I move to stand in front of him. I bend down and place a kiss on his lips. 

He says  "What was that for? "

I say "I dont know. I wanted to kiss you. "

He laughs and smiles at me. 

He says " Its time to go. I love you. "

I say "I love you to."

He gives me a quick kiss and runs off, out on the stage with the other boys. I watch as they get there instrements and the wall starts rising. Fans screams and cheers are heard.  I smile and watch they boys dance around and play on stage.