Chapter 42

Caitlyn: Niall, can you come pick me up ?

Niall: Sure, where are you and why are you alone? 

Caitlyn: Long story, ill say later. Im at the manage ment place. 

Niall: Yeah, ill be there in a few minutes. Dont talk to strangers, and dont move. 

Caitlyn: Thanks.

Niall: No porblem.

I start walking in the direction of the building. I sit on the front step and just let all my tears out. I hear some foot steps and see someone coming in my direction. 

" Hey are you okay? "

I know that voice. Thats only god itself. The lead singer of my favorite band. All time low. I look up wipe my eyes and sigh.

I say " Alex?"

He says " Caitlyn Horan? "

I nod slowly and put my face back into my knee's. 

I say " Unfortantly thats me. "

He says " Look at me. "

I look up at him and look into his eyes.

I say " This wasnt how i wanted to meet you."

He says " I can say the same thing. Whats wrong? "

I say " Want the story or the fake stuff? "

He says " If i aske for the story is it the trust? "

I nod and look over.

I say " So, the vamps are touring with 5 seconds of summer and we were meeting today. Well they asked me to do a music video with a kissing scene in it. Ashton told me to do it, so i said i would. He got all mad and left me here. "

He says " So where is everyone else? "

I say " Getting dinner without me. "

He says " Do you have a ride? "

I say " Yeah my brother is on his way. "

He says " Im sorry. "

I play with the ring on my finger. I hold it up and look at him.

I say " I dont even know if i want this anymore. "

He softens some. 

He says " Things will get better. Sometimes they get worse before they get better. "

I say " Thanks. It was really nice meeting you. "

He says " You to. "

A car pulls in and i notice its Ashton's. I look at Alex with wide eyes. 

I say " Thats Ashton. "

I watch the car pull around and stop infront of me. The door opens and Ashton comes out.

He says " Ready to go home? "

I say " Not with you. "

He says "So what now your letting more guys sleep with you? "

I say " MORE? Your the only god damn person i have ever slept with! "

He says " Yeah whatever.  Get in the car so i can drive you home. "

I say " Like i said im not going home with you. Drag your butt home yourself. Maybe you can cook you can clean, you can do your own make up fro your career and you can be there for your own damn self. "

I turn and see Niall pulling in. I look at Alex.

I say " Im sorry you had to witness that. Ill see you around sometime.  Maybe on day. Hate to leave you here but im leaving. "

He says " No i get it. "

I nod and get into Nialls car.

I say "  Just go. Please. "

I wrap my arms around my legs and cry into them. Niall rubs my shoulder and try's to calm me down.

He says " Caitlyn, whats wrong. What happened? Please calm down and tell me. "

I wipe my face and look at him.

I say " Niall, he left me there, then came back after he ate to pick me up. He laughed at me. He messed up. "

He looks at me and sighs.

He says " He left you there? All alone and went out to eat for dinenr? "

I say " Yes! He knows i dont like California, i dont know my way around  here and theres to many rapists and shit! "

I cry into my knee's harder. My phone starts vibrating. I pick it up and look at the screen.

My hubby.

C- Caitlyn A- Ashton

C- What the fuck do you want.'

A- To say im sorry.

C- Okay and you expect me to forgive you? 

A- Have you been crying?

C- No not at all. Im just fine.

A- Your lying.

C- Of course i have been crying!

A- Why

C- I dont know Ashton. You laughed at me because of a fear you knew i had, then you left me somewhere i wasnt comfortable in. 

A- Im pissed at you for saying yes to Bradley, thats why i left.

C- I only said yes because i thought you wanted me to! 

A- No, i didnt,  but its to late now.

C- I cant believe you. Bye.

 I hang up the phone and sig. I stare at my ring and hold back the tears. 

Niall says " Where here. "

I say " Yeah, im just gonna stay out here for a minute. "

He nods and goes inside. I p ull out my phone and get on Keek. I start recording. 

" Hey guys! I kinda need someone to talk to. "

A lot of people start joining in and start typing things.

Ashyislife: Whats wrong?

Calm4ever: Have you been crying?

Cadentaco: Tell us whats wrong.

I say " Me and Ashton got into it and i just i miss him so much. "

I strt bawling.

I say " just because of a stupid thing. "

I bite my nails.

Tacobae: So did you guys break up? 

I say " No we didnt. But i left. I cant believe  something like this came between us. A little miss understanding. Im so sorry you guys had to see my like this. I just wish he would come and say everything will be okay and things would last. "

I wipe some tears away. 

I say " Your the best guys. You know that. I love you so damn much. Your always there for me. I guess this is goodbye for a while. Ill try to keep you updated. Bye. "

I end it and stare out the car window. I get out and go inside the house slowly. Im ingulfed in a hug. Harry hug. I hug him back and hold him tight. He pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

He says "Are you okay? "

I say " Not this time Harry. "