Chapter 53

Its been 6 months since i left America. I have changed a lot since then. This how punk rock thing siuts me. And for Ashton? Havent talked to him in 4 months. I think of him all the time but i havent call or texted. Im gonna admit its been really hard and i have gotten back in old habbits. Like cutting. Just not as much on my wrists. More on my legs. Good news, i got a job. The place i wanted. Ashton's favorite bar. As of me and Harry? Well, lets just say  i let him down easy. I do miss his company. Not the sex either just his company. Im all alone here. 

I pick up a glass bottle and start mixing a drink for my current customer. 

" Your really pretty you know. "

I say " Thanks. I get that often. "

I look at the customer and smile. 

He says " Why dont you let me buy you a drink and maybe we could go to my place later? "

I say " No im sorry sir. I dont drink on the job."

He says " Then how about after your shift is over? "

I say " No thanks im good. i have other customers to get to. Im sorry. "

I walk down to the end of the bar. I take another order and start making it. I look up at the girl who seems fimiliar. 

She says " Do i know you from somewhere? "

I say " I dont know. You do look fimiliar though. "

She says " Im Gemma Styles. "

I almost drop the glass i was holding. My eyes go big. How could i not remember her? I had a great time with her. 

I say " Oh my god! Gemma! Its me Caitlyn! "

She says " You mean Caitlyn Horan! "

I say " Yes! "

She reaches over the counter and hugs me.

She says " Why are you here? "

I say " School. "

I say " Why are you here? "

She says " Oh well One direction and 5 seconds of summer happen to be in the same place at the same time. They wanted to go out and party. "

I stop everything and stare at her. 

I say " He's here? "

She says " Yeah. Want me to go find him? "

I say " No! "

She says " Why not? "

I say " I havent talked to him in 4 months Gemma! "

She says " What! Why not? "

I say " I cant explain that. Its complicated really. But i have to go! "

I quickly rush off to find my manager. Once i  find her i look at her.

I say " Can i please go home. Its so important. "

She says " Sure. No problems. "

I say " Thank you so much. "

I give her a fast hug and go in the back room. I grab my jacket and bag. I go back out in the crowd and start pushing through people to get to the front door. 

~Ashton's POV~

I keep seeing her face in the crowd. I know its not real. This girl has bright red hair. I still feel as if its her. 

" Hey, you okay man? "

I look at Luke and nod.

I say " Im just gonna go get some fresh air. "

He nods and i get up. I walk out the door. I look to my left, knowing there was someone there. Its that girl. She turns to look at me after she hung up her phone. She jumps and freezes. I stare at her for a few good minutes. This is my Caitlyn. 

~Caitlyn's POV~

There he is. I knew this day would come. I knew i would run into Ashton and not know what to say. 

" Caitlyn. "

I stare into his beautiful eyes. 

I say "Ash. "

He says " What the hell happened? "

I say " Ashton. I dont know okay? My phone reset itself somehow and i lost everyone's number. I couldnt get a hold of you. Then i saw it. You know what im talking about. You were with some other girl at a bar kissing her and you didnt once think of me. You didnt look back. Now what am i supposed to do about that. You have 2 more months of tour then were supposed to be getting married Ashton. Married. "

He looks down at my hand and i do to. I stare at my ring that i still wear. 

He says " I kissed her because she reminded me of you. I did it because all i thought about was you. I didnt know her. Thinking about you drove me crazy. I knew that once you were here you were gone. I knew you were trying to move on. I let it happen because i though it was for the best. But its not. Im not the same without you around. Things are different. "

I say " Ashton im totally different. Its like your looking at a stranger. "

He says " Ill text you later. Were not done talking about this. And yeah the new song is for you. "

He turns to walk away. I want to stop him. 

I say " Wait, Ashton. "

He turns to look at me.

I say " I love you. "

He turns and shakes his head. I stop and melt right there. Tears fall out of my eyes and i know he see's. I turn to see my friend coming down the raod. Once she stops infront of me i get in the car.

"Caitlyn whats wrong. "

I say " The boy that messed my life up is back. "

She says " Ashton's back? "

I say " Yeah. And its funny how once i got over it. When i just didnt care anymore he pops back up and everything goes down again."

She says " Hunny thats how life works. Now lets go home and we can get some ice cream and talk things through. "

I say " Yeah that sounds great. Theres some things i need to tell you. "

See my friend hate 5 seconds of summer witch is why i picked her. She dont know about me being famous or Ashton being famous. I guess its time for her to know. 

Authors note:

Gonna be updating more. My new phone comes in today or tommorw. Samsung Galexy S5 all the way. First smart phone i ever had. So yayyy!!!!!! Hey guys! ( And Elizabeth  (;  )