Chapter 6

Currently im at the last concert. Then we head off to Hollywood. Home. Its almost my time to show up on stage. Ever since me and Ashton told the fans about us, they always chant Cashton at the end of the concert. Then me and him meet in the middle and give them a cashton moment. Witch is totally fine with me, just means free kisses for me. If i can get off work for the next tour then, im going if i can. Yeah thats right, i work. I dont like Niall paying for everything

" Cashton, Cashton, Cashton, Cashton! "

Thats my queue. I walk out onto the middle of the stage and wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up and spins me around. I laugh and he sets me on my feet with my arms still around his nek. He leans in and kisses me so soft and gentally. I love it when he kisses me like this. I pull back and kiss his cheek. I walk off stage and run into Niall. 

He says " I was looking for you. We need to talk and don't be scared, because we will get trough it. "

I say " Okay whats up?"

He says " You haven't got a call? "

I say " I don't know, my phones in the bus. Why? "

He says " Your dads out of jail and is putting up a fight to get custody of you. "

I say " no, no, no, no, that's not even funny! Don't joke with me like that. "

He says " Caitlyn, im not joking. "

I say " Oh, oh god. "

He says " We will fight back with just as much force. Your a Horan, not a Hall. Dont worry about it much okay? "

I say " Im screwd. We have nothing agianst him! No one knows what he did to me! Hes gonna win! " 

Niall says " Stop saying that! Im not loosing my sister okay! Im fighting for you! "

Luke comes in and looks at up. I have tears at the brim of my eyes.

He says " Caitlyn whats wrong? "

I say " Everything Luke, everything. "

With that i run out the door and into the crowd of fans. I push through them and get to the bus. I open the door and lay on me and Ashtons bed and I start crying. Someone opens the bus door and shuts it.

He says " Caitlyn? "

I say " Go go away. I dont wanna talk. "

He says " Im coming in."

I say " Im naked. "

He says " I dont care."

Someone climbs in bed with me and i look over to see Ashton. I sigh and scoot over so he can have room. I flip over so i can look at him. 

He says " Niall told us. Your not going anywhere. Your almost 18. You can make your own shots. Just know whatever happens, i love you, I will always love you no matter what happens. You are my first true love. "

I say " I dont wanna leave you Ash, he's just gonna try and hurt me. I want you here with me, i dont wanna go anywhere. We can make it through it. Right? "

I look up at him with tear in my eyes. 

He says " We can make it through anything Caitlyn, we just have to work a little harder for it. Because we? Are not like everyone else. We are different. We dont just date,  we love each other. Like, love at first sight. "

I nod and lay my head on his chest. 

I say " Ashton, i love you. I dont care what people say. I love you more than anything and im just scared im gonna loose you.  Just like every other boyfriend. "

I look down at the pillow and sigh.

He says " Hey, look at me. "

I look up to his blue/ hazel eyes.

" Your are so perfect. Your beautiful, smart, funny and just you. If we loose each other, there is more people out there. There are people that think your amazing. If we loose each other, there are other fish in the sea. "

I say  " I dont want any other fish though, i want the fish that i love. The one thats always smiling and laughing and being himself. I want Ashton Fletcher Irwin. Not just some other ordinary fish. There salty."

He smiles his cheeky smile, showing his dimples. I smile at him and sigh. I sit and and so does Ashton. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me in his lap.  I lean back onto his chest and he sways us back and forth. The does something i never thought he would do. He starts to sing.

" You and i, we dont wanna be like the, we can make it till the end, nothing can become between you and i. Not even the gods above, Can seperate the two of us, no, nothing can come between you and i. I figured it out, Saw the mistakes of up and down, Meet in the middle, theres always room for comon ground. I see what its like, i see what its like for day and night. Never together, Cause they see things in a different light, like us, but they never tried like us. You and i, we dont wanna be like them, We can make it till the end Nothing can come between you and i, not even the gods above, can seperate the two of us." 

I say " Oh my god. Ashton, that was amazing. Thank you so much. "

I crash my lips on his and strattle his waist. Things get heated up and i feel really comfortable with Ashton, and i trust him all the way. 

( You know what happens next. Im not going into detail about it because im not like that. They did in fact ' Do it ' )