Chapter 11

Today i start my new job. The boys have an interview and my job is to cover up the acne, dark spots and blimishes. Seems easy enough. I will start with Luke, then Cal, then Mikey, then Ash. Luke walks in ready for me to start. He sits on the chair and i open all my make up. I hold up a color to his skin and start. I cover everything that needs to be covered and spike his hair to the side. I look back and smile at him.

I say " Your good."

He nods and walks off somehwere. I guess i should explain. Me and Luke got into a argument about not letting me clean the house. He was saying we should hire somebody. I wont let him do that though so he got mad at me. I want to clean the house. They pay for it so its the least i can do. Cal comes in and sits down. 

He says " Luke still mad?"

I say  " Yep, its been 2 weeks now?"

He says " Yep."

I sigh and look at his face. He really dont have anything on his face. He normally keeps his clear. I do his normal hair style and smile.

I say  " Your good."

He says " Ill talk to him."

I say " Thank you."

I hug him and pull back. He walks off to where Luke went. Mikey comes in and hugs me. 

I say " Hi doll, how are you."

He says " Great. Lets start, see what ya got."

I smile at him and do his make up. I then give him his normal style and ruff his hair up. I smile at his.

I say " Your good."

He smiles and hugs me. I hug back and he walks off. Ashton comes in. I kiss his soft lips and smile at him.

I say " Hey babe, you ready?"

He says " As always."

I cover his blimishes and put his bandana in his hair. Iean down and kiss him signaling im done. He smiles in the kiss and pulls back. 

Someone says " Caitlyn can we talk?"

I turn to see Luke. I look at Ashton signalling for him to leave.

I say " Yeah of course."

Ashton gets up and walks out. I close the door behind him and sit next to Luke on the couch.

He says " Im sorry."

I say  " You have no reason to be sorry. I should have explained myself instead of arguing with you."

He says " Then explain yourself."

I say " I live in you and the boys house. Not my house. I dont pay the bills for anything. Me cleaning and cooking for you boys is the least i can do. I feel that i should do something to help out and cooking and cleaning is what i do. I never complain about how your dirty or whatever cause your really not for teenagers. Or that you eat to much cause i eat just as much. Im the woman of the house. Its what i do."

He says " I guess its just that im a guy and dont like cooking and cleaning. I understand and im sorry."

He stands up and i stand up. He pulls me into a hug and i hug him back. This was a long hug telling me there is more going on than what i thought.

I say  " Now, there is no way that you just came and told me sorry. What do you need."

He says " She broke up with me. She said now that the band is getting big around the world she couldnt handle it.  I really love her and i miss her. Can you give me advice. How do you and Ashton make it."

I say  " We make it because we love each other. Have you ever thought that maybe your friend was right back then? When i met her she didnt really seem all into you. Lukey, im really sorry. We will talk later okay? Its time for you to go. Kill it out there."

He nods and runs off. I sit alone in my little work room watching the boys interview live. I doze off until i hear my name i look up and see there on my topic. Me. 

" So, tell me about Caitlyn."

" I really like her." 

That was Luke. 

" No, no, i mean what's she doing with you all constantly. Do you not get guy time?"

" She's my girlfriend. We get guy time all the time. She's just always with us when we go out somewhere big. Would you like to be left alone in a huge house for many hours?"

" I guess not. Tell me about Cashton. Have you thought about proposing?"

" Have i thought about it yes. Am i? Not yet, its to soon. It hasnt even been 6 months yet. I want to wait at least until that 8 month mark. Then if things keep going how they are then, ill put more thought into it. But, yes i do love her to death."

Oh Ashton, he always knows how to make me smile.

" What about you other boys? You have any special girl in mind?"

Luke looks downa d gets up. He walks of stage and bursts into my room. He hugs me and cries on my shoulder. I hug him back and comfort him. 

I say " Listen, if she didnt support you then she wasnt for you. Babe, your an incredible guy. There are so many girls out there that was just to simply see you and it would make there day. One day, you will fall for a girl thats so beautiful, and supporting and you will marry her. You will have a family with her and you will grow old together. So, stop thinking about her. She wasnt for you. You will find someone soon. I promise." 

He looks me in the eys and nods. He knows im telling the truth. I sway us back and forth to calm him down. 

I say " Come on, lets go home."

All the boys and me go out to the car and drive home.