Chapter 39

I slowly move my head and sit up. I look around and sigh. I look over to Ashton who's curls are everywhere. I push them out of his face and get up and go to the bathroom. I pee, wash my hands and go back to my seat. I lay my head on Ashton's shoulder and stare at my new ring. Its so beautiful and shiny and has a big dimond and and and and and its perfect. I wanted nothing more. I smile and look down at Ashton. I give him a kiss on his cheek and smile. A lady comes in and looks at me. 

She says " Can you wake them up? We are about to land. "

I say " Yeah of caurse. "

I shake Ashtons shoulder. He stirs and and looks around.

He says " What? "

I say " Were about to land babe. "

He leans up and kisses me. I smile and look to my other side. I shake Keegans shoulder. 

He says " Im up. Were about to land, i know. "

I stand up and go to Michael. 

I say " Michael get up. Now or im never talking to you again. "

He shoots up like always. He hugs me and squeezes me tight. 

I push him back down and giggle. I walk over to Luke. I shake his shoudler.

I say " Luke wake up. "

I go over to my mom. Ashton and Michal start walking up the others. I shake her shoulder.

I say " Come on momma get up. "

She wakes up and nods. I go back over to my seat and sit. I sigh and look over to Keegan who is listening to music. 

" We will be landing now. Please put your seat belts on. "

Everyone moves and buckles there seat belts. I fumble with mine. Ashtons reaches over and buckles it for me. 

I say " Thanks. "

He just smiles at me. I giggle and playfilly push him.

I say " Stop looking at me like that you goof. "

He says " Why? "

I say "Beause it reminds me of that creepy old lady stare. "

He says " So you saying im creeping you out? "

I say " Yes! "

He laughs showing his dimples and just being himself. A little cutie. 

He says " Now i know how to creep you out. "

I say " Not fair! "

He says " You say that all you want. Im not gonna give in, although i know how to creep my self out. "

I say " Please! "

I give his the puppy dog eyes. 

He says " Oh god no. "

He closes his eyes and looks away. I make him look at me again. 

I say " Ashton. "

He says " Fine. It creeps me out when fans can tell me everything about me and sometimes i didnt even know it. "

I say " Awesome. Its easy doing that. "

He says " I know. "

i say " Your Ashton Feltcher Irwin, you have a mom and a little brother your getting- "

He says " No no im sorry i wont do it again. Please stop. "

I say " Fine. "

~ Niall's POV ~

There just the cutest ever. Im happy for my little sister. I trust her. I like Ashton and i trust him with her. I just cant believe my little sis is getting married before me. Its kinda crazy. I understand that they have been through so much and still able to love each other like its there last day. I want a girl like that. I wish i had time to get to know my fans. the ones that dont freak out when they see me. 

" ASHTON STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHA QUIT HAHAHAHA "

I smile at the two little ones. Ashton and her are tickling each other. Knowing my sister, she is very ticklish. 

~Ashton's POV~

I laugh as she squirms and moves around as i tickle her. She is so adroable. 

"Ash!!!"

I stop and pull her into my holding her tight. She lays on my chest breathing heavy.

She says " I wont forget that either. Dont think your off the hook. "

I giggle and roll my eyes. 

I say " No worries. Theres not much you can do that makes me mad. "

She says " I dont know Ashton. I know you more than you think. "

I say " I dont think so. "

She says " Okay. Whatever you  say Irwin. "

I smile. Just knowing thats gonna be her last name makes me happy. Its seems so unreal. I never tought that the first girl i actually fell in love with would be my last one. In all honesty i never imagined i would find a girl that all the boys liked, one that would help me through so much, i didnt even think i would find someone thats so alike me. Thats not a fan. Fans kinda alter the looks and personallity so we they think we dont see it. Its hard to explain. 

~Caitlyn's POV~

This is nice. Just having Ashton hold me tight. Its something we dont get to do often due to concerts and stuff. Its sweet and i like it. Cuddling is the best. Its really awesome when you love the person your cuddling with. Cuddling with Ashton is like cuddling a hard pillow that smells good. Ashton always smells good. Even when he's sweaty. I dont know. That sounds weird. Why am i talking to myself in my head? Is that weird? I dont think so. God im slow. All im saying is that I love Ashton Irwin. Im in love with him and i always will be. For the end of my life time. 

I look up to see Ashton already staring at me. I smile. He slowly starts leaning down. I meet him half way and kiss him. 

I say " Im in love with you Ashton. "