.Chapter 5

I wake up to Ashton saying my name. I look over but his eyes and closed and his hands are on my waist. I he dreaming about me? Maybe hes just talking to me in his sleep. 

He says " Caitlyn, stop. "

Woah.. Maybe its a bad dream? He sits a real fast and i put my hand on his shoulder. 

I say " Babe? You okay? "

He says " What? Oh yeah, im fine. Just a dream. "

I say " Right. "

He says " Something wrong? "

I say " Oh no. You where talking in your sleep. It was cute. "

He says " Oh, you do that some times. Its funny and cute at the same time. "

I say " Its not cute or funny. I hate it. "

He says " Yeah, you do. But me? I dont. "

He comes real close to my ear and says " I love it. "

That sends shivers down my spide and i look at him.I kiss him out of no where. It was like my mind did what it wanted. Not that i have a problem with kissing him. I mean i do love him. And i do sleep with him everynight, and i have been for almost 4 months. I climb on top of him, never breaking the kiss. Am i taking it that far? No, im teasing him for more payback. I let my hands rome up and down his chest. This is the most heated make out session ever. I pull back and smile. 

He says " Your such a tease! "

I say " You are to!! "

I roll my eyes and smile. His hand is right on my butt. We just kinda sit there and look into each others eyes. 

i say " Ashton, I love you. "

He says " I love you to. "

He Flips us over careful for us not to fall off the top bunk. He slids his hands under my waist and i wrap my arms around his neck. 

He says " When we get off tour, i think you should move in with us. You dont have to be alone in that big house of yours."

I say " I think thats a great idea. But, are you sure the boys will want me to? If there okay with it? i dont wanna make them uncomfortable. Its there house. "

He says " Well when we get off tour we can ask them. "

I say " Perfect.  I get lonley in that house. "

He says " You can do whatever you want. "

i say " We should go to bed. The boys will be in here soon."

He says " Or, we can pull a prank on them. "

I say  " I think were thinking the same thing."

I get up and get a can of whipped cream.  I hear the boys comming in and i spray them. 

Ashton hops down and i follow him. I walk into the living room to see Michael cuddled in the corner of the couch.

I say  " Awe Ash, i think we scared him. "

Michael says " Im gonna have nightmares for weeks."

I say  " We didnt really do anything. I swear. Just a little joke."

I look at Ashton and hes looking me  up and down. I roll my eyes playfully. 

I look at him and smile. i shake my head and look at my phone. Its 4:45 in the morning. So much for sleep. I get up and walk over to the refridorator and pull out a yogurt. I open it and grab a spoon. I look at the couch and see that Ashton took my spot. I sigh and sit down on his lap. I take a spoonful of yogurt and feed it to Ashton. He hmm's meaning its good. I take a bite and make a weird face. Its good but bad at the same time. I share the yogurt with Ashton and get up and through it away. I get up and walk to my suit case. I grab my medicine and bring it to the living room. I pull a water out of the refridorator and open it. I open the anti depresence and grab 2 of them. I open my allergy medicine and grab one, then I grab two ibprofenes. I take all of them and put everything back up. i pass Luke who is sitting on his bed and staring at the ceiling. I sit next to him and sigh.

i say " Whats wrong Lukey? "

He says " If one of your best friends told you that Ashton cheated on you while he was on tour what would you do? "

I say " Well, if they had proof from while we were dating, then I would ask him about it. Maybe give him a chance to explain. If this friend liked Ashton i wouldn't worry about it. They just want to break you all up. Why? Whats going on Lukey? "

He says " My  best friend outside of the band, told me he saw her kissing another guy. But he did like her at once, so im not sure what to do. "

I say " Well, im sure a paprazii would have caught her if she did. Im sure she loves you. Your a great guy Luke. "