Chapter 62

I climb the steps of the plane and find my seat next to Ashton. Its time for us to go home. Then im getting married in a week. Its hard to believe. I have contacted all the people. They should be getting here around the same time we do. There going to the hotel. Me and Ashton are going to his mums and the boys are going to their house. 

+

Its been 6 hours. Everyone is asleep but me and Ashton. Our hands are intertwined and were just kinda talking to each other.

I say " I cant believe were getting married in a week. Its a miricle. "

He says " Yeah it shard to believe that a girl like you said yes. "

I say " It hard to believe a guy like you even asked. "

He says " Well i did. And i couldnt be happier. "

I say " Me either. "

He says  " You know my mom is going to go big time right? "

I say " I think my mom would have to if she was still here. "

He says " You can call her mom. I think she would like that. "

I say " I dont know. I just feel weird doing it. "

He says "Because you never had someone to call mom. "

I say "Right. "

He says " Hey everythings okay. "

I say " Yeah i know. "

He lays his head on my shoulder and cuddles up to me.

He says " Are you going to be okay if i go to sleep? "

I say " Yeah of course. "

He nods and closes his eyes. A few minutes later i hear soft snores coming from his lips. I smile and start to play with his messy mop of curls that he calls hair. I wrap my fingers in it and mess around trying to by some time but we still have almost 10 hours on the plane. I lay my head on his head and close my eyes. I soon fall asleep. 

+

I wake up in a hospital. I sit up and look around. I see my mom and then i see a boy. I start coughing waking up my mom and the boy. They both rush over to my side.

I say " Wheres Ashton? What happened is her okay? "

My mom looks at me confused and reachs over me. She presses the button to call the doctor. I look at the boy and stare at him.

I say " Who are you? "

He says " Your boyfriend. "

I say " Ashton Irwin is my boyfriend. "

The boy says " Why would you date that nerd? "

I say  " He's not a nerd. "

He says " Then go date him. "

He storms off and i look at my mom.

I say " Wheres Ashton? "

She says " Hunny I dont know who Ashton is. "

I say " Then where is Niall? "

She says " He's in America? "

I say " Why? "

He says " He's adutioning for the X-factor. "

I say " He already did that? He was on tour. We were on our way home. You lived in California. Whats going on? "

I hear a knock at the door and it opens. 

" Hello Ms. Horan. What do you remember? "

I say " I was on a plane with my boyfriend. I was getting married in like a week. I had my head on his head and fell asleep now im here. "

My mom say " Ashton is a boy in her music class."

The doctor says " Seems to me you had a pretty good dream while you where in a coma. "

I say " Stop playing with me. Where is my boyfriend. "

I unhook everything and stand up. I stumble but gain my balance. I walk out and look everywhere for Ashton. No sign. They said he went to school? Maybe ill look there. I walk down the side walk and make it to the school. I go inside and see the lady at the counter. She smiles.

She says " Ms.Horan its nice to see you awake. "

I say " Can i talk to Ashton Irwin. Privatly. "

She says "Sure ill call him right in. "

She presses a button and waits a minute.

She says " Mr. Bell can i have Ashton Irwin to the office please? "

" Sure thing.  Ashton. "

She says " Thank you. "

I nod at her and she smiles at me.

~Ashton's pov~

I walk into the office and see Caitlyn. The girl i have been in love with for a long time. She instantly runs into my arms and holds me tight. Whats going on here? She woke up from her coma? But why is she hugging me? She never noticed me. 

" I know your confused. I am to. I woke up thinking it was 2015 and we were getting married. Its like i saw the future or something. I dont know. But i know that im in love with you and i want you in my life and if you make me as happy as you did when i was in that dream type thing then i want you forever. "

I say " Whats my full name? "

She says " Ashton Fletcher Irwin. "

I says " When's my birthday? "

She says " July 7 1994. "

I say " How many siblings do i have and whats there names? "

She says " 2 a brother and a sister. Both younger. Harry and Lauren. "

I say " Whats my biggest secret? "

She says " The same as mine. "

She lifts her sleeve up showing me cuts and scars. 

I say " How do you know all this. "

She says " If i explain it your going to think im crazy. "

I say " Try me. "

She says " Supposably i was in a coma for a while and i was having a dream about life. Me and you where together. You where in a successful band called 5 seconds of summer. You where touring the world. We went through so much. We where on our way to your moms house. We would of been getting married in a week. You layed your head on my should while we were on the plane. Then i layed my head on yours and feel asleep. Then i woke up in the hospital. I thought something had happened. Then i was looking for you and to live a life like that and have it ripped away is horrible. I was wondering if you would seek me out here and let me try something. "

I say "Go for it. "

She looks me in the eyes and reaches up and kisses me. Sparks go through our body and she pulls back.

She says " It all seems so fimiliar. I dont understand it. "

I say " Whatever it is. I wanna help you. I will help you. We can go through it together and ill be here for you. Im not gonna leave because i believe you. I trust you and i love you. I always have ever since i layed eyes on you. So i was wondering can we go through this together as more than friends. Be my girlfriend? "

She says " Thank you Ashton. You dont understand how much this really means to me. Having to be with the one you love and you thinking its so real but its not. Then the only thing that makes you happy is gone. Taken away from you and you didnt understand it. I would love to be your girlfriend. "

I smile and pull her into a hug and hold her tight. 

Authors note: This is the end! Man i cried my eyes out. I didnt want to do this to you people. Im  so sorry :c