Chapter 58

As i talk to the life saver Bradley, i see Ashton glacing over here. He dont know who this is and i bet he's jealous. 

Bradley says " you remeber, that day when we met. "

I say " Yeah why? "

He says " You were screaming. saying you had a boyfriend.  Why dont you ever talk about him. "

I say " Well, its really complicated. He tours the world with a band. Making music for fans. One of the biggest bands in the world. I came here to get away from him. He hurt me pretty badly. But today things changed. Its been six months since i saw him. And he's here today. We worked things out. Then another thing happened. "

He says " Like what? "

I say " Im going to be famous. I tried out for the x-factor before i left America. I didnt get in but they want to make a movie with me in it. A tv show actually. But, that means i me and my boyfrend go sepertate ways. I mean we stay together but wont see each other often. "

He says "Wheres he at? "

I look over at the table and see some girl flirting with Ashton. He's not paying her much attention but im gonna stop it.

I say " Ill be back. "

He nods and i go over to Ashton's side.

I say " Hey babe. "

The girl looks at me with the most maddest face. Man if looks could kill. 

She says " What are you doing? "

I say " Me? Im doing what your not. Having a conversation with my boyfriend. Bye bye now. "

I wave and she walks off rolling her eyes. Ashton starts laughing. 

Ashton says " I love you "

I say " Come on i want you to meet someone."

I motion him to get up. He does and i lead him back to the bar. I sit him down next to Bradley.

I say " Bradley this is Ashton, my boyfriend. Ashton this is Bradley, the man who saved my life. "

Ashton look at me and then to Bradley.

Ashton  says " This is the guy you told me about? " 

I say " Yeah. "

Bradley says " You talk about me? "

I say " Well yeah you saved my life. "

Ashton says " Man, thank you so much for being there when i couldnt. It means so much that my baby girl is okay.  I dont know what i would do without her. "

I smile and shake my head. 

Bradley says " No problem man. Treat her right. You got a good girl here. "

Ashton says " I know. I plan to. "

 I say  "Well i gotta get back to work. Were closing soon. "

Thye both nod and continue talking. I start going around picking up cups and putting them in a bucket. I get all the tables that are empty and put the bucket in the kitchen. I walk back over to one of the last few tables. 

I say " Hello guys, were closing in 5 minutes. So please get your things and start leaving. Thank you."

I walk over to all the other tables and say the same thing i did before. I go over to Ashtons table and sit down.

Niall says " When are you leaving? "

I say " As soon as possible. "

He says " Like when. "

I say " I dont know by the end of the week.  "

He says " You really wanna do this? "

I say " Yes. I do. It seems like something fun. "

He says " As long as your sure. '

I say " I am. "

He nods.

"Caitlyn! Come back here! "

I get up and go into the back room. I see my boss.

She says " I just wanted to give you your check. "

I say " Thanks. I think tonight is gonna be my last night here. "

She says " What why i thought you liked it here? "

I say " Hunny i am. I love it here. Its just. Im leaving to go back to California. I got offered a new job. A acting job. Were making a new Nickolodean tv show. "

She says " Caitlyn thats great! "

I say " Im pretty positive im going for it. It seems like something i really wanna do. And im leaving by the end of the week. "

She says " Thanks for telling me. I wish you the best of the luck. "

I say " Thank you. im sorry im telling you so late. I just found out tonight. "

She says " Thats great Caitlyn. I hope to see you on tv one day! "

I say " Thanks. "

I grab my check and head out the door to Ashtons table.

He says " You ready to go? "

I say " Where are we going? "

He says " To the hotel. "

I say " You have a room there? "

He says " Yeah. Come on. "

We go outside and get a taxi. Once the taxi comes we get in and start riding to the hotel in silece. He connects our hands witch causes me to look at him. 

I say " Why are you being so nice to me? I know somewhere seep inside you hate me. Because i left you.And ebing you know why i left you, it makes it worse. "

He says " Because i still love you. No matter what you do. I feel in love with yopu for a reason and you got to give me a good reason to fall out of love. "

 I say " Ashton i have given you many reason. You just wont do it. "

He says " Well are you wanting me to?"

I say " No. I justdont understand why your still here. "

He says " Im still here because i love you Caitlyn. And thats why your here to. "

The cab stops and we have reached the hotel. I pay the cab and we both get out. 

I say " Well im going to my room. Goodnight."

He says " No your coming with me or im coming with you. "

I roll my eyes and smile. I take his hand and he leads me up to a room.