Chapter 45

I push through the crowd as im supposed to and stop when someone grabs my hand. I turn to face him and he holds both of my hands. He sings something and i smile. He leans in and as do i. Our lips meet and move together for a moment. 

"Cut!"

We pull apart and i turn to face the other direction. It didnt feel right. 

"Okay lets take the scene where the parents are coming home! "

Yay, another kissing scene. I walk over to the room where im supposed to go. I grab the bag and get ready by the door. 

" Action! "

I see Bradley walk infront of me and rush people out the door. I walk to him fastly kiss him and hop out the window. I land on my feet and run in the direction everyone else. 

" Okay! That was good! Everyone can go home except The vamps! Thank you! "

 I walk out the doors and start walking down the street. Tonight everything takes action. I dye my hair, change my name, and get a new look. Harry gave me $1000 to spend on new clothes. Im leaving my old life behind. Everything is gonna change. 

" Caitlyn? "

I look up to see Luke. I take a deep breath and lock eyes.

I say " Luke. "

He says " You have to come home. Ashton is horrible without you. "

I say " I know. Im not doing well without either but i cant. I already talked to him. "

He says " Oh, im sorry. We all miss you. "

I say " I miss you guys to. "

He says " Then come home. Please. "

I say " Luke, your wasting your time right now. "

He looks down and sighs. I give him one last look and keep walking. I pull my phone out and see a few missed calls and texts.

Missed call from Harry

Harry: Call me when you can.

Niall: Are you gonna explain whats happening?

Luke: We miss you..

I stre at the last text. We miss you. There sucking up. no no mymind is made up. Im leaving. Simple as that.

My phone starts vibrating. I look at it and see Niall. I answer it.

N- Niall C-Caitlyn

C- Hello?

N- Where are you? 

C- Just a little bit away why?

N- Just wondering. Get here as fast as possible please.

C- So, you know? 

N- I found the hair dye. I want you to explain.

C- Okay. Is mom home?

N- Yeah. She is.

C- Your both in for a explanation then.

N- Okay. Hurry up.

C- Im on our street now.

N- Okay i love you bye.

C- Love you to.

I hang my phone up and walk up the drive way. I hop up the steps and open the door. I see Niall and Harry talking. Niall has my hair dye in his hands.

I say " Okay, wheres mom and the other boys? "

Niall says " Mom's in the bathroom and the other boys are out. "

I say " Good, we wait for her. "

Niall says "Can i have an explination now? "

I say " No, like i said we wait for her. "

He nods and all eyes drop on my mother as she enters the room. 

Niall says " Mum, can you sit down and have a nice talk with us? "

She says " oh yeah. Sure. "

 She sits on the sofa with Niall and Harry. I sit on the coffee table that way im in front of them.

I say " Well i guess your wanting me to explain why i have hair dye. Well, im moving back to Sydney. Im changing everything, My hair color, eye color, name, even my looks. Im restarting. No more Cashton, no more famous Caitlyn, nothing. Ill stay in contact of course, but as of right now, tonight im dyeing my hair and im leaveing in the morning. "

Niall says " And you think thats gonna work? How are you gonna do that? "

I say " Well, ill tell the boys im just gonna leave. I have something to do in Sydney that they cant know. Stay in touch a little. Phone calls and texts. Little things. Maybe a letter or too. "

Mom says " I think its good for you. Go for it hunny. "

I say " Really? So you dont think im crazy? "

She says " Not one bit. I wanted to do the same thing when i was your age but i couldnt. By the time i hit 18 i wasnt into it anymore. "

I say " But i am and no matter how hard i want to come back, im sticking through it. I just wanna restart. Get my mind off Ashton for a while. "

She says " Okay, im totally fine with it. "

Niall says " You know i never thought my little sister would grow up faster then me. "

I say " Yeah, i didnt either. "

Harry says " So we should get started . "

I say " I guess. We will be back. "

Everyone nods and me and Harry leave. We get into the car and he starts driving.

He says " So your really going through with this? "

I say " Yes. "

He says "What about Ashton? "

I say " I dont know. I love him Harry, i do but i just cant live with what he did. "

He says " Maybe you could try long distance for a while. "

I say " Yeah, maybe i can. "

He says " Or you can completely change your life. "

I say " I dont wanna leave him. Im scared to. I can have him all depressed and crap when there tour starts tomorrow.

He says " Your right. Wheres your ring? "

I say " In my pocket. Couldnt wear it during the video. "

He says " Looks like were here. "

This is it.