Chapter 57

I follow Ashton pushing through people and making our way to the boys. I look at a small table and see my bright blue eyed best friend. Luke. He instantly stands up and looks at me. He walks to me. I scrunch up scared somethings gonna happen.  I feel arms wrapp around me and squeeze me so tight. I look over and see Lukes blond hair. I squeeze him tight back. I miss this. A lot. He pulls back and looks at me. Michael soon rushes over and spins me around in a hug. I giggle and he puts me down. Then comes Calum he just kinda stands infront of me. I wrap him in a hug. I can practiclly feel his smile. 

I say " I missed you guys, so much. "

Calum says " We missed you to. "

I look at him and back to Luke. 

I say " Are you both wearing my shirt? "

Luke says " Its was Calums idea. "

Calum looks at look all weird.

 He says " What no it wasnt!'

I say " Boys its okay. Hahaha "

I get tapped on the shoulder, i turn and smile. I pull my big brother into a hug and hold him tight.

He says " I missed you. "

I say " I missed you to Niall. "

My feel my phone start vibrating. I pick it up and quickly go out the exit thats next to us. I see its Daniel.

C-Caitlyn D-Daniel

D- Caitlyn?

C- Yeah whats going on. 

D- I have great news.

C- Yeah ok what is it.

D- They want you and Victoria to start right away. Even have your own tv show together. 

C- What.

D- You dont even hav to audition for the x-factor!

I scream litterally. Next thing i know Ashton is by my side asking all these questions.

D- They  want you to come in as soon as possible to start filming for the trailer thingy. 

C- Oh my gosh. 

D- ill let you think about it.

C- Thanks.

We hang up and i turn to look at Ashton. 

He says " What. "

I say " Remember how i told you i auditioned for the x-factor? "

He says " Yeah what about it? Did you get it? "

I say " They want me to star on a tv show with Victoria Justice. They want us to start right away."

He says " What thats great Caitlyn. "

I say " Ashton i have to do it. Its something i love but you know thats gonna be hard. "

He says " How? "

I say " You on tour and me filming. Theres a very high chance that we wont get breaks together. So when ones on break we have to go with the oher unless your going to see your family."

He says " Hey hey hey. We will get through it. You let me do what i enjoy so why wouldnt i let you. We get through everything together and this isnt gonna effect us. You go do what you enjoy. "

I say " I love you Ashton. "

I pull him in on a hug and hold him tight. We kinda just stay there for a little bit.

He says " I love you to and i promise this will work out."

I smile and we pull back. We go hand in hand back inside. I sit down next to Ashton and join the conversation they are having. 

I say " Wheres the other boys. The vamps people? "

Calum says " Around here somewhere. "

I look over at the bar and see that its packed. 

I say " Right well, im gonna go help out. They look busy. "

I give Ashton a kiss and start walking over there while putting my hair up. I get behind the counter and start taking orders and fixing them.

" I thought you went home. "

I say " You know those boys over there. The famous ones? "

She says " Yeah one direction and 5 seconds of summer. '

I say " Ones my brother and ones my soon to be husband. And then my best friend. "

She says " No way. Prove it. "

I say " How? "

She says " Go over and talk to them. They have body gaurds. "

I say " Okay come on. "

I grab her wrists and lead her straight through the gaurds and over to my seat. 

Ashton says " I thought you were gonna go work. "

I say " Well i had to explain to my boss that your why i left early. She didnt believe me so now im prooving it. "

My boss says " So witch one is witch. "

I point to Ashton.

I say " Thats my boyfriend. "

I point to Niall.

I say " Thats my brother. "

I point to Luke.

I say " Thats the best friend. Then the rest are really good friends as well. "

My boss says " Okay we gotta get back. come on. "

I wave bye to everyone and get back to making orders. I look up and see Bradley staring at me.

He says " Your beautiful you know. "

I say " Thanks Bradley. "

He says " So your a fan. "

I say " No. We know each other if you think long and hard about your very first video shoot, and when 5 seconds of summer offered you guys that job of the opening act. "

He kinda just looks at me for a moment. His eyes light up once he relises. 

He says " Your Caitlyn. Right? "

I say " Indeed i am. "

He says " Wow, your so so different but i like it. "

I say " Thanks. Its all in the hair and clothes. Im still me. "

He says " Thats good. Can i have something good to drink. "

I say " Yeah ill make you something. "

I start maiking his drink. I look up and see the other Bradley who saved my life. I smile and start making his normal drink.