Chapter 4

Its been 3  1/2 months of secretly dating Ashton. 3 1/2  months of touring with them. The tour is almost over though. I have been singing with them at concerts. The fans seem to like me. I never thought they would. Ashton thinks we should tell the fans about Cashton being a real thing. Were telling people in a few minutes, at the end of this concert. Ever since i told Luke what happened, we have became closer like were bestfreinds. The last song ends and Ashton stands up and walks to me with his microphone in his hand. 

He says " Hey guys, i really need to ask you all something.  How many Cashton shippers do we have in here? "

Most people raise there hands. I smile. Ashton puts his arm around my waist. 

I say " Cashton is a thing. it has been for a while now. "

A lot of people cheer and so does the boys except Harry. Of course Michael is the loudest. I smile and lean up to kiss Ashtons cheek but he moves and makes me kiss his lips. That was so cheesy and unfair. We pull back and smile. I shake my head and walk off stage. I grab my phone and jog back on stage. I tell Ashton to come here. 

I say " Let take a selfie with the fans."

He nods and I get on one side and Ashton gets in on the other. All the fans smile and so does me and Ashton. He snaps the picture and hands me my phone. He pulls out his phone and we do another selfie with fans. He puts his phone back and smiles at me. I smile back and walk over to Niall. I grab my phone and motion him to take a selfie with me. He does then he grabs my phone. 

He says " Get over there with Ashton. "

I walk over to him and poke him. he looks at me and i point at Niall. We both smile and he walks to me and hands me my phone back. 

i say " That was a really weird thing, what made you come up with that. "

He says " I thought you both should have a picture of the night when you told that fans about Cashton. "

I say " Oh i never thought of that. Im going to get pictures made in the morning, then im making a scrap book! "

I smile and Ashton grabs my hand and we all walk off stage and we go straight to the bus.

He says " So, you scrap book. "

 I say " Yep and im making one of just me and you, for memories."

He smiles and leans down to kiss me. I meet him half way and we kiss. Someone comes in and screams.

He yells " Get a room!! I dont wanna see that! "

I pull back and look at Michael.

I say " Michael, you see us kiss all the time. This is no different than any other time. "

He says " Oh gosh, i thought it would go to something else. "

I say " For one: Ew why where you thinking about that, for two : Wouldnt happen on a bus, and for three: Im not really uhm ready for that. "

Luke looks at me and i stare at him. I get teary eyed. I turn and hug Ashton. I cry onto his chest and hold onto him tight.  

He says " babe whats wrong? "

I look at Luke and nod. He nods back and sighs. 

He says " Come on, lets sit down. "

Ashton picks me up brydal style and sits on the floor with me in his lap. I cuddle up to his chest and sit there and stare at nothing.

Luke says " The last boyfriend she had, tried to rape her. He abused her, physically and mentally, then, he tried to do it sexually, untill Niall saved her. So, shes never had sex. She told me one night. A few days after you all got together. She takes anti depresion medicine for it. "

Ashton looks down at me and sighs. 

He says " Caitlyn, I promise, i would never do something like that to you, and i wont do any of that unless your ready for it. I wont hurt you, ever. I love you. "

I look up and meet his stare, he has tears in his eyes. i put one hand on his face and sit up. 

I say  " Ashton, i trust you, i know you wont hurt me. I love you to. "

I hug him the tightest i can and pull back. I kiss him and pull back and smile. 

I look at Luke. 

I say " Thank you, I couldnt have told them, but im glad they know. "

He says " I thought they should know. "

I say " I wanted to tell them but i just couldnt. I tried and tried but i couldnt do it with out breaking down. Im just scared hes gonna come back, or it would happen again. Thats why i wont come off my medicine. "

Ashton says " It wont happen again, i swear.  ill protect you. "

He leans in and kisses my forehead.I smile to myself and sigh. 

I say  " Well im just gonna go to bed. Are you coming  with me? "

Ashton nods. 

I say  " Good night Lukey. "

He says " Good night Caity. "

i go to get up but Ashton stops me by standing up. I wiggle and laugh. 

I say " Put me down!  " 

I keep laughing and smileing. 

He says " Oh one condition. "

I say " Okay, whats that ? "

He says " I get outside.  "

I say " Mhmm, deal. "

He sets me down on my feet and i climb the latter. Ashton smacks me but and looks at me inoccently. I scoff and giggle. I move the covers and climb in under them. I hold them up for Ashton. he climbs in and looks at me. I smile and lean in to kiss him. Our lips gently slide across each other and i pull back. He opens his eyes real quick. 

I say " Payback. "

I cuddle up to him and fall asleep.