Chapter 51

I hug my mom tight. She has small tears of happieness rolling down her face.

I say " Awe, mum dont cry. Ill keep in touch. I promise. "

She says " My baby is growing up so fast. "

 I say " Ill come back mom. Its not like im leaving forever. "

She says " I know but im gonna miss you so much. "

I say " Awe mom your so sweet. "

She hugs me one more time and i look at Niall. 

He says " Your growing up and im proud. "

I say " Your growing up to. Your on of the biggest  bands in the world. I think i should be proud. "

He smiles and pulls me in a hug. I hug him tight.

He says " You better call me every chance you get. "

I say " You better come see me when you can. "

He says " I will. I promise. "

I pull away and look at the rest of my boys.

I say " Im gonna miss you guys. "

Louis pulls me into a hug. Zayn and Liam join. Then everyone joins. once we pull back i look at my mom.

She says " I guess you should be on your way. "

I say " Wait, i want you to take a picture of all of us. "

She says " Okay. "

I hand her my phone and soon im lifted in the air and then i feel hands holding me up. I smile into the camera and my mom takes the picture. Im carefully set down on the ground and i stand up. 

I say " Well, Atleast ill remember you guys. "

My mom hands me my phone and i look at the picture. I smile and giggle.

I say " This is so cute. Ill send it to you guys. "

I set the picture as my back ground and look up to everyone. 

My mom says " Well, ill miss you sweetie. Call me any chance you get. "

I say " I will. "

I pull her into another hug and pull back. I look at the boys and smile at them. I pull all of them in a hug. each one of them. 

Harry says " We gotta go. Ill be back soon. "

 Niall says " How long? "

Harry says  " Just long enough to help her with everything. "

Niall nods. 

I say " Dont worry Niall. Nothing's gonna happen. "

He says " I trust you. No worrys. "

I smile at him and hug him.

I say " By guys! I love you! "

I hear a lot of i love you's and such. Me and Harry go out of the door and we get into the car. We drive to the airport in silence. I pull into  the airport and get out of the car. We get our bags and go through everything we need to. Now were waiting in line. 

Harry taps me on the shoulder making me look at him. 

He says " Are you sure you wanna do this? "

I think more a moment. Am i going to be able to go through with it? I am. I have to.

I say " Im positive. I have to. "

He says " This is really your last chance. Its either to do this or to stay home there's no going back untill after 6 months like we promised. "

I say " I know. I know. Im going. Harry, i have to theres no way i can stay here after what happened. Its to much for me. "

He says " I just dont want to see you hurt more than you are. "

I say " It is gonna hurt to leave Ashton and the boys behind Harry. Its gonna hurt alot. But, its just something i have to suck it up and deal with. This is what i want. A new future. A new beggining. A new everything. I want to start my life over. Meet new people and try new things ya know? "

He says " I totally understand. I think your doing the right thing. Starting over? You have been through so much and it would be nice to see you happy again. Fully happy. "

I say " And thats my goal. To be happy. New people. No more famous people. I dont wanna be the center of attention. I hate it. Its to hard on me and its kinda scary for me. "

He says " Okay, its your desition. No one is stoping you from this but its a big jump and its gonna be different. "

I say " I know. Its what i want and im positive of that. "

He says " Okay, im just making sure. "

I nod and turn to see that were almost to the front. Just one more person. She moves and were up in the front. I pull out our tickets and hand her the tickets. She does a few things and hands me a paper. I smile at her and me and Harry move on to the plane. We take our seats and put our luggage away. I look over at Harry and smile slightly.

I say " So this is it. My new life is now starting. "

Harry says " Well, indeed it is. "

I say " Im happy and once we get there things are gonna be better. "

He says " We hope anyways. "

I say " Im pretty positive it will. "

Everything is planned out. once we get there me and Harry are checking into a hotel. Then were going shopping for the punk rock look. Then were getting me a job. i already know where. Ashton's favorite bar. Im getting a job there. Thats where i want. Then everything will be done. Im not to sure if were gonna do all of that in one day but it will have to get done two days before Harry leaves. He is only staying a week here. 

I close my eyes and lean onto Harry. I slowly drift off into a deep sleep.