Chapter 10

I make up to Ashton shaking me.

He says "Time to get up. Practice today."

I sigh and roll out of bed. I go to the bathroom and brush my hair and teeth. I  walk moved to my closet and pull out some ripped skinny jeans, a guns and roses tank top and some shoes. I cloak change feeling Ashton's stare on me. I pull my jeans up and turn to Ashton.

I say "Next time you stare, close you mouth."

I kiss him and grab his hand. I grab my phone and keys and we head down stairs where the rest of the boys are. They look at us and nod. We all walk out to the car and get in. We drive to the studio witch is surrounded by people. We all get out and walk to the stage. Ashton pokes me with something. I turn to see him holding some drum sticks. I grab them and smile at him. We walk over to the drums and we sit on the long stool. 

Luke says " She looks so perfect."

He looks at me and i nod. Ashton changes my music for me and smiles at me. I position everything and smile to myself. 

Luke says " 1,2,123!"

I start playing what the music says and listen closly to the lyrics. I sing what Ashton is supposed to sing. After the song finishes Michael turns to me and gives me a thumbs up. I smile at him and Ashton hands me abottle of water. I take a drink and hand it back to him. 

Luke says  " Okay lets do, good girls are bad girls. "

I say  " Dont i start that off?"

He says " Yeah, you got it. "

I nod and flip through the music. I find good girls are bad girls and look at it. I have never heard this song before. I know they have talked about it. It is gonna be on there new single when it comes out. 

I say  "Okay, you guys ready?"

They all say " Yeah".

I say " 1,2,123!"

I start playing and they all join in. i like this song so far. I can feel Ashton's stare on me. It reminds me of the day we met, when they first asked me to play. The day i met my first love. Ashton Irwin. I smile and keep playing. We finish the song and i look over at Ashton. I lean up and kiss his lips lightly. He pulls back and smiles down at me. I smile when i  see that special sparkle in his big brown eyes everybody has when there in love. I kiss him again and pull back. I smile and turn to look at the boys just to see them staring at us. My cheeks heat up and i look down. 

Michael says " You to are cute together. Dont leave us."

I say  " I dont plan on it. I love you guys. "

+

We played a few more songs and pack up to leave. We get in the car and drive home. Im pretty sure we played the full album thats coming out soon. We pull into there drive way and all pile out. Luke opens the door to the house and we all go our seperate ways. I go up to my and Ashton's room. I lay on the bed and pull out my phone. I get on instagram and look through comments. I see many comments saying a lot of things. Heres an example.

Caitlyn really dosnt like Ashton, she dont show it. 

This is not the real Caitlyn, there reposts. 

Caitlyn and Ashton will break up soon. I dont see why he cant see that she uses him for fame. 

Im gonna put a stop to this once and for all. I click the button to post a picture and i post a video. I hold the button down and start.

I say  "Hey guys,  I have been seeing a lot of people saying that im fake, i dont love Ashton and things like that. I can assure you that i love Ashton to death. I would take a bullet for him. And no i dont use him for his fame, I hate being famous, it changes people. Im not the person i was before the tour. But, i would really like for all of this to stop. You guys dont know me. Most of you i have never talked to before. You dont know me and Ashtons relationship so stop. Thank you guys."

I post it and look around the room. I really dont see how people can say i dont love Ashton. Maybe i dont show it. I climb off the bed and walk down stairs.  I see Luke and Michael cuddled up on the futon, Calum laying on the floor and Ashton sitting on the couch. I walk over and sit next to him careful not to step on anybody meaning Calum. I sit on the couch and Ashton hand sets on my knee. I smile softly and look at Ashton.

He says " Come on."

He gets up and grabs my hand. He pulls me to our room and he sits on the bed. I play with all my braclets thats on my wrists. I walk over to him and look at his wrists and stare for a moment.  I slowly start taking off all his braclets. once i finish i look down at his wrists to see scars. Scars from cutting not from anything else. i look down at my wrists and back up to his. He starts to unclip all my braclets. Once he finishes he looks me right in the eyes. 

I say " i stopped, i swear."

He says " I know me to. Why did you even do it."

I say " once my father and ex boyfriend started to do that. I used to see them everywhere. I dont know if it was real, but i flt crazy. I started, and once i did i couldnt stop. Until now."

He says " Why now."

I say  " Because i met you. Its like your my anchor. "