chapter 13

I walk into the room and sit on the side needed for court. Ashton is on my side while the other boys are in the crowd. I could only have one other person with me. I'm happy Niall found the time to come here and support me.

The judge says "All rise! Hall is trying to get custody of Horan. Case one. You may take a seat."

We all sit down and Ashton's hand is in mine. I squeeze his hand and he squeezes mine back. I smile to myself.

The judge says "Mr.Hall what is your story?"

He says "Well, I was in jail because I was selling drugs to get money to support the family, then her mother did some shit and got in jail witch sent a 12 year old Caitlyn to the adoption center. When Mrs.Horan adopted her, I never got to see her. But I'm all better now. I'm a doctor."

She says "Ms.Horan what's your story?"

I say "He used to beat me. I was glad to be in that adoption center. At least I had some attention. I used to cut myself because of him. I'm happy where I am. I have a house, the bills are always payed, have clothes, and food. I live with 4 boys. Ashton, my boyfriend, Luke, my best friend, Michael, My friend, and Calum, my other friend. There in a band. I have a job as there make-up artist. Im living without Mr.Hall and I don't needs I'm now. I'm almost eighteen."

She says "Ms.Horan and Mr.Irwin, do you have kids together?"

I say "No ma'am."

She says "Are you married or planned to be married?"

I say "We haven't really talked about it."

She says "Mr.Hall has justice. Ms.Horan you have two months to pack your stuff and be living a happy life with Mr.Hall. Case closed."

I say "I refuse! You can't make me go into a house where he beats me! that's child abuse and its illegal in case you didn't know. I have a witness here. My brother Niall Horan will you come up and speak your witness case please?"

I look back and Niall stands up. He walks up to the front.

He says "Back when me and Caitlyn had a flat together, I was walking home and found Mr.Hall on top of her. He was arrested after that also."

She says "How long ago was this?"

He says "About a year ago."

I say "It happened July 23, 2012"

She nods.

She says "Until Ms.Horan turns 18, has a child, or gets married she can't leave Mr.Halls custody. She has 2 months until she moves to Paris with Mr.Hall. Case closed."

I say "Paris?"

I turn and cry into Ashton's chest. My life is over. I loose the boys. There my life, what keeps me going. My life is over. I loose my 9 little fishys. Ashton, Niall, Luke, Liam, Michael, Harry, Calum, Louis, and Zayn. My lovley fishys. Ashton leads me back to the other boys. I quickly hug Luke. He instantly hugs back. My best friend gone, once again. I then hug Michael. He picks me and and spins me around. Normally I would say something about me weighing to much but I just can't right now. I then hug Calum. Me and him don't have a close friend ship like me and the rest of the boy do but he's still there and I can't just forget about him. I then look at Niall.

I say "Thank you. We tried."

He nods and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around him and smile a weak smile.

He says "We all have a big farewell party, I promise."

I say "Okay."

He says "I have to go, I'm sorry. I'll break the news to the boys."

I say "Be careful Niall."

He says "Don't worry, I will."

He walks out and leaves. Ashton hand grabs mine and leads me to the car.

+

Ashton says "Like I said. There are other fish in the sea."

I say "Like I said I don't want any other fish. I want my nine fish."

He says "Nine?"

I say "Niall, you, Harry, Luke, Liam, Calum, Louis, Mikey, and Zayn. My nine fish."

He says "Right."

Right now me and Ashton are cuddled  up in our bed. The other boys went out to get some food. I didn't want to go so Ashton stayed here with me to keep me company, so I wasn't alone in the big house.

I say "Other fish are salty remember?"

He says "Of course."

He starts playing with my hair.

I say "We only have 2 more months until I turn 18."

He says "We only have 3 months until we go back on tour."

I say "Right. We got 2 months together."

He says "We will be fine."

I say "Yeah, I hope so."

I yawn and close my eyes. I fall asleep with him playing with my hair.

+

I open my eyes to the smell of pizza. I see Ashton hold a plate of pizza out to me.

I say "How long has it been?"

He says "About an hour."

I nod and take the pizza. He climbs in Ned and I lay my head on his chest while eating the pizza. This food is heaven right now. I offer Ashton a bite and he takes it. I giggle and smile.

I'm going to miss this more than anything. The love of my life. Ashton Irwin, the drummer of 5 seconds of summer.