Chapter 29: The past - Ben Riley

Personality wise you wouldn't expect Ben Riley to be so fragile, he put on a good show. He was as one would say a lost soul, but made other souls happier. Or angrier, he was one great actor.

Now picture this a group of boys surrounding another yelling, screaming, and kicking him to the ground. One would think at first glance that this boy would be me in the situation, I was never good with others. But on this particular day it was Ben who was getting beaten to the ground. Our first encounter together went a little like this, I was ten I believe and I was riding pass on my bike and saw Ben being abused and tormented apparently he broke the older one Finn Polsie's phone.

"Take that you Abo Cunt." Finn would say, I for one hate using that word so I'm never going to repeat it.

Another Kick to the stomach, blood pouring out of Ben's mouth it was my time to be a hero. My ten year old self was quite confidence. I grabbed my bike from the ends and hit the fattest one in the back of the head, Mc Chubbies Ben and I later called him both beaten the ground as we imagined that he rolled down the hill. But that was it, I didn't get another hit on them. The two remainders beat me down, like I was saw dust, my ribs and body ached, I think I blacked out for a moment. They went back to Ben, and I got back to my feet stumbling and bleeding I cried.

"I'm not done yet you fat bastards." And once again I was beat. Ben frantically tried helping me after the third time but we both could no longer mover. They left us there that night on the pavement

"Why did you help me?" The beaten up ten year old Ben choked out, his blue eyes bright and vibrant.

"Well why wouldn't I? I've had worse." No I haven't.

"Wow, you're tough but I could've taken them on." Ben laughed.

"Sure, I liked your fall to the ground style."

"It's brilliant."

"Sure it is."

"What happened to the fat one?" Ben asked.

"Mc Chubbies Oh he rolled down, like a bowling ball."

"Mc Chubbies? Suits that fatty."

"Don't be mean to fatties, be mean to the mean fatties." I ensured him, "Or else I'll beat you up too."

"Sure whatever." Ben choked out another laugh.

And that was it, we were best friends, in a way one couldn't survive school without the other. They called Ben the fisticuffs after that for at least three years, and me the Bones. You know we didn't care for the nicknames, and was nice for both of us to have a friend. And friends is what we were. Nothing more nothing less, nothing could stop our deadly duo who got beaten up on the side of the road. We were like kings among thieves, and thieves among kings. It was great but Ben...

...He pulled the Trigger...

The Seventh Day...

The bullet went straight through the other side of his head I started to scream, his bright blue eyes, now washed out with death and despair. The feeling of hope was fading as his brown hair soaked in red. I never thought, he would take his own life.

"Ben," a tear dripped elegantly down my cheek, "I'm sorry," I stared intently at Anna Shae, the now pitiful swine who cowers. I stared at her not completely whole, something stumped her growth.

"Ben was imprinted?" Otaku whispered in a silent whisper, "For how long?"

"If he was imprinted then the Hade's..." Lavender went into thought, "Gantus, now is time to kill the Hade's, she is useless without your friend's life force."

"Way ahead of you," I whispered, I walked closer to Anna, the Orb started to fade, slowly. I couldn't wait, I punched through the thing with my left hand smashing it into glass shards. My hands covered in blood from all the fighting for past week, I grabbed onto Anna's shoulder, as she shivered and cowered.

"Please don't kill me." She cried as she stood their motionless. Without hesitation I kneed her in the stomach. Blood spat out her mouth as she choked on her insides.

"Death is all you bring, and you want to be spared?" I asked, smiling. Anna was speechless, I stared her deep in the eyes, "Imagine if I ripped your insides out? You did indeed turn my mother into a monster and make me kill her, also you forced my best friend to kill himself. But that's not all you tried eating another one of my friends, and you've tried killing me several times. So once again, imagine if I ripped your insides out."

"Jamie..." Anna whispered, in a desperate tone.

"Don't worry you don't have to."

I grabbed onto Anna Shae's jaw from inside her mouth with my left hand, and positioned my right hand directly opposite. As pulled her mouth apart, tearing at the edges of her mouth making her upper half of head dangle I realised she was still alive. I forced my entire right arm down her throat and grabbed onto something. I could feel the blood and the ripping of arteries as I pulled out one of kidneys out of her mouth. The blood drenched mess that was Anna now laid on the floor. And next to it a naked women who resembled Lavender Grey...