Chapter 34: The Eighth Day - Lucifer

"You killed her !." I screamed as my entire left arm turned lavender with the portal which surrounded my arm. My left hook connected with her right cheek, but it didn't go through like I thought it would. Lucy moved her face out of my fist and as I stumbled over she kneed me in the stomach making me collapse to the ground spitting out blood.

"You're so pathetic Gnatus, I thought you would've been worth my time but you weren't either." Lucy laughed throwing Misty's leg back at me. I wanted to kill her, I wanted to fucking rip off her head...

I got back to me feet. I looked around myself everyone was in shock, Mellissa was scared for the first time in her life. Lavender seemed equally as frightened. I charged at her again this time grabbing a wooden plank that was left on the ground, I hit it against her neck breaking it into pieces. She looked at me as though I was being funny. She grabbed me by the neck and held me in the air. Her grip was tight and burned.

"Lucy why?" Lavender cried out.

"You already know," Lucy laughed, "That dumb shit angel over there practically spoiled my plan." Lucy pointed at River still laughing.

"This isn't some kind of fucking game." Otaku shouted pulling out her pistol that had the engraving screamed carved into it.

"You even got a Mancer with you sister, I wonder how that makes you feel."

"I don't care how it makes me feel." Lavender looked at her sister, "Why would you want to do a chain link?"

"Because big sis, I'm hungry, and I've been hungry for thousands of years."

"You're not a thousands of years old."

"Oh but I am."

She pulled me closer to her face, and looked me deep in the eyes, the blood that stained her lips made me want to stab her in the throat. She pulled me in for a kiss, and when our lips touched I could taste the death and rot of her feeble mouth. It was a graveyard, a wet graveyard covered in blood. She threw me to the ground.

"How was your first taste of Angel blood?" Lucy laughed.

"You sick fuck I will kill you." I yelled getting to my feet and punching Lucy through the stomach.

"When will you ever learn?" Lucy shrugged, pushing my arm deeper into her stomach. I was stuck inside her. And when I pulled my arm out, I could feel Misty's digested heart.

I started to cry, I was obviously out of energy from the week my arms were sloppy. My direction was slow my emotions were all over the place.

"Don't look so sad," Lucy whispered to me next to my ear "Remember how your friend sacrificed his life to save you? Well it was for nothing. Now you can be sad."

The sudden realisation of Ben... He died for nothing. He killed himself for nothing.

"I did tell him that he was my power..." Lucy chuckled, "But then again he was only the power for my façade."

A bullet went through Lucy's arm.

"Fuck that stung..." Lucy looked up and saw Otaku firing countless bullets, and once she was out she continued to fire bullets from the rifle Misty was holding onto earlier. "I don't have time for this."

"Christ that was no good." Otaku murmured trying to reload the rifle.

"You called?" I man in a white suit walked out of the bushes with a blue fire in his eyes, "Oh Lucifer my darling."

"How many times do I have to say it? My name is Lucy!" Lucy said with a straight face, it was almost as if she had the very presence of this man. "Josef start the chain link we have to make do with what we have left, the boy I had just went off and shot himself, like an idiot."

"Oh okay, I'll pick someone from the audience." Josef Christ smirked looking at the river bed and looking at who he had to spare, "An Angel, a Demon and an Alien walk into a bar..." Josef instantly seemed to be in front of River face to face the connection their eyes made was immense, "And the bartender says this one."

Josef's knife was already in and outside of River's body before anyone could perceive what was going on.

"You can be my catalyst." Christ smiled as he knocked River down and placed his heel against the side of Rivers face. River tried to submerge himself into water but his timing wasn't enough, only his legs turned before the chain link was done, "Now link together."

Five chains ruptured the stomach of River and each had a dark glow around them, this must have been the Aura that River mentioned before. They were magnificently huge, about a ruler's length each in thickness and god knows how much in length, they spread out across the sky and then made each direction their own. River seemed to be in immense pain, and I didn't know how to help him. I was worthless, why would a man like this keep his faith in me? All I do is cower, and let my emotions run me like a truck.

"Lucy you can't do this!" Lavender shouted spreading her wings and flying over towards her sister.

"Come boy." Lucy's smile got wider, she spread out her wings and out of nowhere Alex Ivanovski the Giant with his tormented leg kicked Lavender out of the way making her unconscious.

"See you around Gnatus." Lucy winked as she spread her demonic sharp wings tainted black almost as they've been burnt. Her body materialised clothes out of thin air, a thin lining of armour which acted like a small skirt.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL ME?" I screamed...

"Because," Otaku muttered looking down at her feet, "That's no fun for her..."