Chapter 64: A New Day Our Final Hours

The devastation

The world

The Media

The ones who tried

"I'm too late." I shouted, as Misty and Callum removed themselves from my body. All saw was the ruins of Perth City, people drenched in other people's body parts, a lone police officer fighting off Hade's alone his squad murdered in cold blood. As I walked pass the electronic stores the media was calling it a massive terrorist attack by the United States on Australia, for uranium. Blood, so much blood was drenched on the pavement, the police officer drew his last breath when an arm pierced his stomach, he died hopeless. Perth was hopeless the world has become hopeless. Lucy and Josef Stood on top of the tallest building smiling the chainlink almost complete, Otaku, Mellissa and Lavender all dead. I was too late.

"Bitch snap out of it." Otaku slapped me across the face with the hilt of her pistol, "The chain link is almost done we have no time for this."

"He's been like that since he got back he isn't going to wake." Callum stood by me.

"Guys I'm fine." I began to shout, "This moron jumped me before we could make it through."

Everything was fine I must've been dreaming, the world was fine, the grass was green I could see Perth from the distance, completely intact. Everything was fine we just needed to stop what was there to come.

"What's the plan chief?" Otaku asked. We were found was a few hundred metres from the City so this is where the battle must take place, but what is there to come?"

"I would also enjoy knowing a plan." Lavender smirked within the days we were gone she must've wanted some sweet payback from her sister.

"Yeah this bulge in my tail can't wait any longer when do we get to do some hero shit!" Mellissa was pumped.

"In a less sexual manner, I am too very excited to do some hero work." Misty announced.

"Hey I'm the new guy!" We all looked at Callum, "Hey sis."

"I AM NOT YOUR SISTER FOR FUCK SAKE!" Mellissa shouted.

"So Jamie what do you say?" Otaku smiled, "What do you need us to do."

Fable told me to go by instinct, that's what I need to do. I am going to think of a plan and use it in an advantage.

"We need to buy enough time so the Great ones can be summoned. Lavender since you're the most experienced I assume you know how to communicate with them. Tell them Gnatus has awakened."

"On it." Lavender said creating a doorway to another plain.

"As for the rest as they come for us we need to do this strategically, we are dealing with two types of people, an Angel and a Demon, we are going to need guns lots of guns."

"Got plenty of those." Otaku said sternly pointing to the bag strapped around her shoulder.

"Next is going to be a secret to everyone but the jist of what is next is that when you're in danger you need to call me."

"Understand!" Callum and Mellissa said together.

"Now all we have to do is wait, also Misty find out from River how to officially stop a chain link and then come back we still need all the firepower we can get and you're our biggest strength."

"Alright." Misty was ecstatically ecstatic.

Now all there is, is to wait until the hour dawns upon us, we can't officially stop anything but we can at least find a way. If River doesn't know exactly how to stop it before the day is up then we are all done for.

Jamie Dale - The Eleven Kingdomsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें