•i'm not making new friends•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery should be happy that Klaus has taken control over New Orleans again. She should be happy to live in the Abbatoir again. She should be happy that she was home again but she wasn't.

She wasn't happy to be home without Elijah, Rebekah and Hayley. She hoped that they have cleared their heads and thought about what she said before she left. She wanted this family be whole again because home is worthless without family.

The noirette paced around her room in the Abbatoir. Her room looks exactly the same even after she left it 300 years ago. She was happy that Marcel didn't touch it.

"My love?"

Imogen turned and saw Niklaus Mikaelson, the father of her child, leaning by her door, staring lovingly at her. She forced out a smile and beckoned him over. "Come in, Nik."

Klaus frown slightly as he walked over to her and tightly embraced her but not too tight to squish her pregnant stomach. "You look upset, my love. Shouldn't you be happy to be home again?" he asked.

Imogen sighed. "I am. I am happy that we got our home back but it feels so empty." she told him.

Klaus sighed, already knowing why she felt that way. "I know, my love but they deserved it."

Imogen smiled sadly. "I know that Elijah, Rebekah and Hayley were at fault and has to suffer the consequences. You don't deserve to be judged so quickly." Imogen said and buried her face on Klaus' chest.

Klaus smiled softly as he caressed her hair and continued embracing her. "Thank you, my love. Thank you." he said gratefully. "For being with me since the very start."

"And will continue to, Nik."

Imogen smiled at him. He wants to protect that smile of hers, the smile that keeps him going. For centuries, if it weren't for Imogen staying with him, he must have lost his mind. She's everything to him and he'll do anything for her.

"We are celebrating my return to leadership and the return of our home. Let's head to the courtyard, I'm sure you want to be with your son." Klaus said, pulling away from the embrace and looked softly into the noirette's chocolatey brown eyes.

Imogen looked down with anger in her eyes, not wanting Klaus to see it. Marcel killed most of her and Hayley's family and those who survived, he placed a curse on them. But before she'll do anything, she must protect them from him and his vampires. She knew she was powerful but didn't how powerful and she doesn't how to reverse or break a curse, she's no witch.