•i'm not a mikaelson witch•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery and Hayley Marshall were doting on Love and Hope Mikaelson, who were lying on their crib in the living room of the Mikaelson safe house in Arkansas.

"You two are adorable!" Hayley gushed.

Imogen laughed softly at her before turning to Love and Hope and picked up her younger twin daughter.

Hayley grinned happily and picked up the noirette's older twin daughter. "Come here, you." she said playfully and affectionately rubbed her nose with Love's, who cooed happily.

Imogen smiled widely when she heard Klaus' car at the distance before turning to Hayley. "They're here!" she said happily.

Hayley chuckled. "Then, come on!"

Imogen and Hayley, carrying Love and Hope, walked out of the mansion and saw Niklaus Mikaleson and Camille O'Connell talking as they walked towards the front porch, not noticing the two Labonairs.

"This is the safest place you could possibly be, Cami!"

Klaus and Camille turned and saw Imogen and Hayley at the porch smiling at them while carrying Love and Hope in their arms.

"I'm back, my love." Klaus said, walking over to Imogen and kissed her forehead.

Imogen smiled happily at him. "I'm glad you are." she said.

Klaus smiled. "And I brought your friend." he said proudly, turning to Camille.

Imogen looked at Camille and smiled. "Hi, Cami." she greeted her blonde friend as she and Hayley walked closer to her. "I want you to meet the two little troublemakers who were talked of the town, fussing about them."

Camille was absolutely stunned as she looked at Imogen then to Love and Hope, with wide shock eyes. "Imogen! Oh my god! But, you said, I thought they were---"

"The only way to truly protect them was to convince the world of their death, Cami." Imogen explained and smiled softly at the blonde. "Do understand the situation."

Camille stared in awe at Love and Hope as if she couldn't believe her eyes that the daughters' of her friend were alive. A smile slowly made its way on her face.

Klaus looked awkward as he turned to Camille. "I hope you understand, once it is safe for you to leave here, this secret cannot leave with you." he told her with seriousness in his voice.