•i'm not representing the werewolves•

~•⚜️•~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~•⚜️•~

A smiling Imogen Farien Avery walked out of the shack as she caressed her big stomach. She looked up and abruptly stopped when she saw all the new werewolves, who have shown up in the Bayou, had flooded the encampments.

"You've gotta be kidding me."

Hayley Marshall and Eve walked out of the shack and stood beside the shock noirette as they stared at her freaked out face and to the new werewolves.

"Seriously, what is going on? Who are all these people? Why are they standing out there all weird and lurky?" Imogen asked in a whisper, confused.

Eve glanced at her. "They've come from all over. All the packs." she said.

Hayley raised an eyebrow. "Why? To see a baby that isn't even born yet?" she asked sarcastically.

Oliver walked out of the shack. "Forget the baby. These freaks, they come here to see you." he told the noirette, who continued staring at the werewolves. "You know, given the place your mother held in pack hierarchy. One of the first Labonairs and member of the Crescents, maybe they think you're gonna be the long-lost werewolf messiah or something."

Imogen looked troubled. "Great. No pressure or anything." she mumbled as Oliver's phone rang and walked away from the three women.

Hayley smiled comfortingly at her as she wrapped her arms around the noirette. "Everything's gonna be fine, Imogen. You'll give birth to your daughter without a problem." she assured her. "If there is, whoever dares to interfere with you giving birth to her will get killed by yours truly."

Imogen chuckled. "Oh, Hayley."

Hayley grinned. "So, want to go back to the compound?" she asked.

Imogen shakes her head. "I'll go back later this evening." she answered. "Elijah called me earlier and told me we need to talk about the upcoming Feast of Blessings of the witches."

Hayley frowned. "What?"

Imogen smiled assuringly. "I'll handle everything, don't worry." she said.

~•~•~

Elijah Mikaelson meet up with Imogen, Hayley, Jackson and Oliver on behalf of the Crescent wolves and talked to them about the Feast of Blessings.

"Your people are uniquely poised to set an example for the rest of the French Quarter. Which is why it's important for the wolves to attend." Elijah said.