•i'm not with my love and my hope•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery and Niklaus Mikaelson, along with Hayley Marshall took them 8 long, anxious hours to travel by car from the French Quarter to Arkansas to where the Mikaelson twins, Love and Hope are hiding with their aunt Rebekah and uncle Elijah.

The two Labonairs shared to Klaus about the Unification Ceremony of the wolves and how it will help the Crescents. They explained that it's a ritual performed by a shaman on two Alphas of different packs to join them and their powers as one and make their packs stronger as a result.

Imogen left the part where Hayley was the one marrying Jackson, which made Klaus jealous, thinking that it was the noirette and went on threatening to kill Jackson and the entire Crescent pack. Hayley was in tears for laughing hysterically at Klaus while Imogen sighed in disbelief and had to use her magic to silence him before explaining that Hayley was the one to marry Jackson and not her.

Klaus looked embarrassed and quickly changed the subject, much to Hayley's amusement. He told Imogen about their oldest sister, Freya, that she didn't die because of the plague but she was taken by Dahlia, Esther's sister, and the curse she placed on all Mikaelson first-borns for eternity. Imogen was shock at the truth about Freya and Dahlia's curse. She silently swore to do everything she could for her Love and Hope.

Imogen gasped in shock when their black SUV speeds down the driveway of the Mikaelson's safe house in a rural part Arkansas and saw both Elijah and Rebekah Mikaelson standing in front of the mansion. Klaus didn't even get the chance to park before the noirette rushed out of the car and immediately sprinted towards Rebekah, Elijah and her twins.

Imogen stopped in her tracks as soon as she saw her daughters, her Love and her Hope, as though she couldn't believe her eyes.

"Oh my god, it's really them."

Imogen's eyes were on Love and Hope as she walked closer to them. Elijah and Rebekah smiled happily at her and wasted no time handing a smiling Love and Hope to her as Hayley and Klaus quickly caught with up with her.

"Hi there!"

Love and Hope Mikaelson coos happily as soon as they were in their mother's arms. Imogen closed their eyes as she tightly embraced her twins and took a deep sigh of relief.

"My little Love, my little Hope."

Imogen opened her eyes with tears forming under them and looked gratefully at Elijah and Rebekah, who were still smiling happily at her. Behind her, Klaus was near tears too and was too overwhelmed to move. The noirette turned and walked over to him. Love and Hope coos happily again as Klaus smiled at them and gently took Love, the older twin from her mother.